The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fash, Real Woman needs to be tamed!

Started by Angry White Male, September 22, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Only because you probably dye it, most females do.  :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Only because you probably dye it, most females do.  :laugh3:

I recently dyed the ends blonde but dyed it back to my original colour because I hated it.  Before that, I hadn't really dyed my hair since 2004.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, she must get lots of peace and quiet away from all the police sirens and calls to prayer booming out from the various mosques located in the city...   :laugh3:

She moved to get away from muslimes.

Even an idiot can do something right once in a while.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, she must get lots of peace and quiet away from all the police sirens and calls to prayer booming out from the various mosques located in the city...   :laugh3:

That's enough Herman.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Herman, would you kindly confine unprovoked insults to RR please.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Herman, would you kindly confine unprovoked insults to RR please.

:thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I've always been older than my years SCOUSE.  It comes from having to grow up fast.

Bullshit...

You lived quite comfortably in your youth, and then found a well-off Mormon to get you away from your parents.

You've never really had to work, RW...

You live quite comfortably in your small, all White, safe town, essentially doing nothing more than being a housewife.

I do take your medical issues under consideration, but they have no bearing on the rest...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"I've always been older than my years SCOUSE.  It comes from having to grow up fast.

Bullshit...

You lived quite comfortably in your youth, and then found a well-off Mormon to get you away from your parents.

You've never really had to work, RW...

You live quite comfortably in your small, all White, safe town, essentially doing nothing more than being a housewife.

I do take your medical issues under consideration, but they have no bearing on the rest...

You know fuck all about my up bringing Ace.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

The reason that some hate me so much, is that I am just too damn accurate...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The reason that some hate me so much, is that I am just too damn accurate...

1. I don't hate you at all.

2. No, you aren't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

loves and kisses!

ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub

RW

Got it!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/24/3e/2a243e8b355e7179338aa87a9a55bdbb--tattoos-of-lips-kiss-tattoos.jpg">

Go easy on the lipstick next time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Give me sexy time!

You wrote this in the thread about working near Berry Sweet's neighbourhood.

None of you hags are even close to my level, so don't even pretend to be something that I'd yearn for...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"You wrote this in the tread about working near Berry Sweet's neighbourhood.

None of you hags are even close to my level, so don't even pretend to be something that I'd yearn for...

What's your fucking point?

Who cares what I post, and in which thread I post it in.

You see?  It doesn't fucking matter!