Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2017-2018 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 23, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Troy Brouwer went from the Caps to the Flames. How did he do last year? I haven't kept up with him.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Keep the hope alive, Fash. That's what I did. My friends used to say to me, "The Caps will choke. Just watch." Oh yeah!!!???
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Troy Brouwer went from the Caps to the Flames. How did he do last year? I haven't kept up with him.

He didn't get many points.

@realAzhyaAryola

Not a high achiever like Alex Ovechkin but hopefully the Flames will draft some young sparkling players who will be difference makers.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Not a high achiever like Alex Ovechkin but hopefully the Flames will draft some young sparkling players who will be difference makers.

Yes, I hope so.

@realAzhyaAryola

http://insideedgehockeynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Stanley-Cup.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola