Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2017-2018 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 23, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, but in good condition. Not tattered and soiled.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Over here, Fash, we have Play It Again Sports stores. They buy, sell, trade sports equipment and you can usually find stuff for much less than their prices elsewhere.

The closest to you is in BC. Here it is: http://www.playitagainsportskelowna.com/">http://www.playitagainsportskelowna.com/

I have heard something about this.

@realAzhyaAryola

My son was particular though about his equipment. He liked to have his stuff brand new. Some things he did not mind second hand like tape or wax for example. Hockey players put tape around their stick blades and wax it to prevent moisture so the puck doesn't slide off easily.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! So far so good!

Ovechkin had back to back hat tricks. 7 goals in two games. Wow! And we have the first Aussie in the NHL and he scored on Thursday, his first goal! Nathan Walker, eh, yeah mate! Rock the Red! :thumbup:

:nhl_checking:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/sports/hockey/2017/10/08/evolving-alex-ovechkin-sends-nhl-a-message/ovechkin_habs.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Woohoo! So far so good!

Ovechkin had back to back hat tricks. 7 goals in two games. Wow! And we have the first Aussie in the NHL and he scored on Thursday, his first goal! Nathan Walker, eh, yeah mate! Rock the Red! :thumbup:

:nhl_checking:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/sports/hockey/2017/10/08/evolving-alex-ovechkin-sends-nhl-a-message/ovechkin_habs.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg">

What a start Ovechkin is having.

@realAzhyaAryola

The man deserves a Stanley Cup before he retires, Fash. I just hope he gets one.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The man deserves a Stanley Cup before he retires, Fash. I just hope he gets one.

This could be the year it happens Azhya..

I don't believe Pittsburgh will repeat as Stanley Cup champions.

Anonymous

Calgary beat Nashville, but lost to St Louis.

Anonymous

I see the underachieving Edmonton Oiler defeated Dallas five to four last night..

I wonder how Azhya's Washington Capitals are doing?

@realAzhyaAryola

The Canucks? We lost to the Canucks!? No way!

But we beat the Oilers.  ac_biggrin

:wink:  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Azhya, Washington is in Calgary tonight to take on the Flames.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Azhya, Washington is in Calgary tonight to take on the Flames.

Calgary beat Washington 2-1. :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Azhya, Washington is in Calgary tonight to take on the Flames.

Calgary beat Washington 2-1. :yahoo:

Azhya won't be happy about that..

Winnipeg beat the defending Stanley cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins seven to one.

ac_wot

@realAzhyaAryola

We beat the Bruins last night in Boston! Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Calgary beat New Jersey 5-4 on Sunday..

They play Vancouver tonight.