Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

happy birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

How's the hangover Shen?  I bet your ma 'made party' harder than you, considering you're a part timer these days....  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"How's the hangover Shen?  I bet your ma 'made party' harder than you, considering you're a part timer these days....  ac_toofunny

I feel like death warmed over this morning. I can't keep up to Mommy. She's too wild for me.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, Happy Belated Birthday! How did you celebrate!?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hey, Happy Belated Birthday! How did you celebrate!?

I am nearly certain it involved mojitos.

shin

Happy belated birthday, Shen Li!

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"How's the hangover Shen?  I bet your ma 'made party' harder than you, considering you're a part timer these days....  ac_toofunny

I feel like death warmed over this morning. I can't keep up to Mommy. She's too wild for me.

No photos from the other night's debauchery?

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Light weight  :laugh:

I bet I could keep up with her. I remember this one time at the club, 3 ladies close to my age started dancing with me. They had to take turns and take breaks  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I would have bought you a birthday drink or two Shen.