News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10332
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:34:56 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

SCOUSE and all the ALPHAS! Where are you?

Started by UncleDilf, September 28, 2017, 05:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"Kam started with the pedo crap again which was the reason he was first banned. I timed him out for a bit. His time out is over. He wanted to do the same thing again and I pm'd him not to, which pissed him off again and he has not been back. If you want to push the line just remember the line can push back. I try to not do much in the way of modding but when I am forced to I will act.

As far as any restrictions...that is not my area.

Trolls have no standards these days.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Well hell lol. If he done it to himself, then he done it to himself.

I agree Grimm, if I couldnt post images I would be a sad Blaze and find another venue too.

You don't post ped crap  though Blaze.  Personally, I wouldn't ban or restrict Kam. I'd fucking castrate him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Pedo crap?  :confused1:

I never saw it, but apparently Kam was posting pics that pushed the limits.

Aryan

I would bet my aryan ass that he didn't post any actual pedo crap. He most probably accused Semen or someone else of being one...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I would bet my aryan ass that he didn't post any actual pedo crap. He most probably accused Semen or someone else of being one...

Only kiebs and/or Fash know for certain.

realgrimm

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I would bet my aryan ass that he didn't post any actual pedo crap. He most probably accused Semen or someone else of being one...

No he uses it as a POWER card, remember the slack I got from him, one of the only people to get a rise from me  :laugh3:

My knickers were twisted  ac_toofunny

but he does like to thread pollute and before you know it everyones pedo and everyones being quoted  :roll:

KAM has SEX with his DOG though..... ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

kiebers

Yes and that is against the rules. He was warned then timed out then warned again and got pissed off. Like I said, I try to walk softly as a mod but the rules are the rules.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Well whatever happened, hopefully the drunken Irish hobo comes back eventually, he is entertaining when he wants to be.....

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You don't post ped crap  though Blaze.  Personally, I wouldn't ban or restrict Kam. I'd fucking castrate him.

John Bobbit style lol?  :laugh:

What would you do with "it" after it was hacked off lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well whatever happened, hopefully the drunken Irish hobo comes back eventually, he is entertaining when he wants to be.....

ac_drinks

He was the reason I joined this place. Cause he was banned from Van on St. Patricks day lol. He still blames me for that  :roll:

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well whatever happened, hopefully the drunken Irish hobo comes back eventually, he is entertaining when he wants to be.....

ac_drinks

He was the reason I joined this place. Cause he was banned from Van on St. Patricks day lol. He still blames me for that  :roll:

I got him banned twice from Van , using false quotes .. :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Aryan

Mods just love to ban KAM, I don't know why, he's such a smooth talking charmer.   ac_lmfao

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"
I got him banned twice from Van , using false quotes .. :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Evil!  :roll:

Mine was chops I did of Evs, that he reposted in a spiteful way.

One chop is still there that wasnt found  :43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Mods just love to ban KAM, I don't know why, he's such a smooth talking charmer.   ac_lmfao

I didn't ban KAM, but I was told he was posting images that he should not have.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview