True ... IF "she had no knowledge of what he was planning"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"She'll walk.

She didn't commit a crime.
'

'

She could be considered an accessory if she knew about or aided in the crime.  But then they said she was quite submissive,  if he told her to help load the guns she may  not have known what they were being loaded for and didn't ask.

I guess It depends whether they think she really knew what was happening, and or whether they want to take the the time and resources to go after her for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

'

'

She could be considered an accessory if she knew about or aided in the crime.  But then they said she was quite submissive,  if he told her to help load the guns she may  not have known what they were being loaded for and didn't ask.

I guess It depends whether they think she really knew what was happening, and or whether they want to take the the time and resources to go after her for it.

I don't believe she had any knowledge of this, but even if she did, it would be very difficult to it.

Wazzzup

'

'

I don't believe she had any knowledge of this, but even if she did, it would be very difficult to prove it.

If i were the prosecutor I wouldn't prosecute just on the basis of her loading some of the ammo, I would however, if she was otherwise deceptive or uncooperative or there was more evidence she was inviolved.

Anonymous

'

'

I don't believe she had any knowledge of this, but even if she did, it would be very difficult to prove it.

If i were the prosecutor I wouldn't prosecute just on the basis of her loading some of the ammo, I would however, if she was otherwise deceptive or uncooperative or there was more evidence she was inviolved.

And that's what they're looking for.

cc

Still nothing on motive. This whole case has been a fiasco of screwups, misinformation and deliberate omission from day one.

We all knew day one the motive. It's just not a "convenient" one for the powers that be

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Still nothing on motive. This whole case has been a fiasco of screwups, misinformation and deliberate omission from day one.

We all knew day one the motive. It's just not a "convenient" one for the powers that be

I don't know the motive.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't know the motive.

Sometimes the motive is nothing more than just wanting to kill people.

A serial killer has really no other motive, other than the fact that they want to kill people.

cc

Serial killer means continuing crimes ... and most usually on one type of person. They don't intend to die either .. and they don't do themselves in ... and they expect to get away with it.

This was a one off and the effort to get as many of those at the event as he could  .. knowing he was toast at the end .... and according to police he did himself with out a fight

Angry White Male

I guess what I meant to imply, was that there are times when there just isn't a clear motive, other than to kill people.  I used the serial killer reference as an example of such mindset...  Why do they do what they do?  Sometimes, they just want to kill people, and that's just the reason!

cc

Yes, killers most always " just want to kill people"  ....... people they don't like or don't like what they represent.

Take a look at who the victims were and what they represent ... "deplorable"  "gun & bible clingers" .. Regular down home folk are hated by a certain ilk  .... not the killer image authorities and press want  

Let me put it another way - If it were a group of left wingnuts, the motive would have been assumed, accepted and  broadcast universally and continually ... including put out by authorities as likely motive. He would have been branded a white nazi type from the gitgo ... and made overnight into an icon  of white right hate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Still nothing on motive. This whole case has been a fiasco of screwups, misinformation and deliberate omission from day one.

I remember an islamic connection to the shooter, but I  never heard anything more about it.

cc

There was talk, guessing I think based on several Dubai trips . And not being told "anything" as to motive" I guess it's a remote option until proven otherwise

I have never seen such a mismanaged case  ... . but the mismanagement / 180 degree story changes from day one seemed because they were hiding things. .. The more the head cop talked, the worse he looked .. .story changes ... sweating, stammering, never looking into camera  .

Then total silence