Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Las Vegas Shooting

Started by RW, October 02, 2017, 09:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"Can we discuss the possibility that maybe, just maybe, police, investigators and forensic investigators are qualified to do their jobs and what they've reported as their findings could be accurate?

Maybe some of those, but any from the ABC group I have a distrust for.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

If ANTIFA are officially linked to the attack (which I doubt will happen, the mainstream media or authorities are rarely interested in exposing the far left),  then it will go a long way in gathering further public support calling for the group to branded a terrorist organisation and banned.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"They've clearly stated he shot himself.

Not that I'm into the conspiracy theories, but I'd like to know how they came to that conclusion.

They went to his room and found him shot by a bullet from one of his guns maybe?

Without forensics I don't know how they would know whether it was a bullet from one of his guns or a bullet from one of theirs.

They should explain why they think he shot himself.

Forensics would have been done.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

Not that I'm into the conspiracy theories, but I'd like to know how they came to that conclusion.

They went to his room and found him shot by a bullet from one of his guns maybe?

Without forensics I don't know how they would know whether it was a bullet from one of his guns or a bullet from one of theirs.

Forensic? They can't even tell you what happened, you can't be suggesting searching global DNA databases

cc

Ya, that is lame except for legal verification. I suspect it means bullets ID's to specific guns .. which ultimately would be done of course.

However, cops who entered room would of course have known exactly what took place and been on radio with their superiors in real time "as it happened". So they would know how it went down from the gitgo

I don't get this 4th floor stuff though. How come we don't see dozens of people coming to media to say they heard and saw shots from there?

There were 100s in the street and right there to hear and see any flashes. I'd have a lot more faith in several consistent witnesses than a video

I do find it disconcerting that "absolutely no connections to others etc." was volunteered so very early in the game ... while other easier to figure out details "cannot be known without full investigation, we'll let you know when we know for certain" (as rightly expected and consistent with reality)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Here's one of many good stories

Jonathan Smith is likely to spend the rest of his life with a bullet lodged in the left side of his neck, a never-ending reminder of America's deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/2tpXhLV2I4NLUaijgE6i7Q0-LUI=/1484x0/https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/PXNS3PSZNU3MHE2IU37FU3B55I.jpg">

Smith, a 30-year-old copy machine repairman, was shot Sunday night while trying to help save people after a gunman opened fire on the crowd at the Route 91 Harvest Country Music Festival in Las Vegas. He knows he's one of the lucky ones to be able to walk out of the hospital, even with his severe injuries.

realized what was really going on and told the entire extended family — all nine of them — to hold hands and run. By then, it was a stampede.

Smith was focused on saving his nieces — 22, 18 and 17 years old — but they separated in the crowd. He says he turned back toward the stage to look for them, he saw people hunched behind a sheriff patrol car at the northwest edge of the concert lawn. Others were so frightened they didn't know what to do. He kept shouting, "Active shooter, active shooter, let's go! We have to run."

He grabbed people and told them to follow him toward a handicapped parking area in the direction of the airport, away from Las Vegas Boulevard. It was a large field with several rows of vehicles. Smith and the others crouched down behind one of the last rows of cars.

"I got a few people out of there," Smith said. "You could hear the shots. It sounded like it was coming from all over Las Vegas Boulevard."

A few young girls weren't fully hidden. He stood up and moved toward them to urge them to get on the ground. That's when a bullet struck him in the neck.

"I couldn't feel anything in my neck. There was a warm sensation in my arm," said Smith from the Sunrise Hospital lobby Monday afternoon as he was waiting for his final discharge. He has a fractured collarbone, a cracked rib and a bruised lung. The doctors are leaving the bullet in his neck for now. They worry moving it might cause more damage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/03/he-helped-people-escape-from-the-storm-of-gunfire-in-las-vegas-now-he-has-a-bullet-in-his-neck/?utm_term=.e40ac815ef27">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 0ac815ef27">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/03/he-helped-people-escape-from-the-storm-of-gunfire-in-las-vegas-now-he-has-a-bullet-in-his-neck/?utm_term=.e40ac815ef27

realgrimm

Quote from: "cc"Ya, that is lame except for legal verification. I suspect it means bullet ID's to specific guns .. which ultimately would be done of course.

However, cops who entered room would of course have known exactly what took place and been on radio with their superiors "as it happened".

I don't get this 4th floor stuff though. How come we don't see dozens of people coming to media to say they heard and saw shots from there?

There were 100s in the street and right there to hear and see any flashes.

I do find it disconcerting that "no connections to others etc." was so early in the game ... while as rightly expected, other details "cannot be known without full investigation"

Not sure CC but there has been hushing , lots of key evidence being silenced first reports police suspected multiples which would explain both ANTIFA/ISIS and the multiple floors theory pulled from active media, that video I posted was already removed from live leak, and I'm sure FB will follow ..I uploaded it..

It's a false flag orchestrated by the invisible government to cause panic and despair to result in NWO,Police State and subservience in your government,..  slowly corrode your environment and limit your safety zones, manipulate you with media and standards so you feel your being lead to greatness, sheep being brainwashed to believe in GOD and COUNTRY when so few actually have any power to change it..

realgrimm

Quote from: "cc"Here's one of many good stories

Jonathan Smith is likely to spend the rest of his life with a bullet lodged in the left side of his neck, a never-ending reminder of America's deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/2tpXhLV2I4NLUaijgE6i7Q0-LUI=/1484x0/https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/PXNS3PSZNU3MHE2IU37FU3B55I.jpg">

Smith, a 30-year-old copy machine repairman, was shot Sunday night while trying to help save people after a gunman opened fire on the crowd at the Route 91 Harvest Country Music Festival in Las Vegas. He knows he's one of the lucky ones to be able to walk out of the hospital, even with his severe injuries.

realized what was really going on and told the entire extended family — all nine of them — to hold hands and run. By then, it was a stampede.

Smith was focused on saving his nieces — 22, 18 and 17 years old — but they separated in the crowd. He says he turned back toward the stage to look for them, he saw people hunched behind a sheriff patrol car at the northwest edge of the concert lawn. Others were so frightened they didn't know what to do. He kept shouting, "Active shooter, active shooter, let's go! We have to run."

He grabbed people and told them to follow him toward a handicapped parking area in the direction of the airport, away from Las Vegas Boulevard. It was a large field with several rows of vehicles. Smith and the others crouched down behind one of the last rows of cars.

"I got a few people out of there," Smith said. "You could hear the shots. It sounded like it was coming from all over Las Vegas Boulevard."

A few young girls weren't fully hidden. He stood up and moved toward them to urge them to get on the ground. That's when a bullet struck him in the neck.

"I couldn't feel anything in my neck. There was a warm sensation in my arm," said Smith from the Sunrise Hospital lobby Monday afternoon as he was waiting for his final discharge. He has a fractured collarbone, a cracked rib and a bruised lung. The doctors are leaving the bullet in his neck for now. They worry moving it might cause more damage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/03/he-helped-people-escape-from-the-storm-of-gunfire-in-las-vegas-now-he-has-a-bullet-in-his-neck/?utm_term=.e40ac815ef27">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 0ac815ef27">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/03/he-helped-people-escape-from-the-storm-of-gunfire-in-las-vegas-now-he-has-a-bullet-in-his-neck/?utm_term=.e40ac815ef27

Far Left Fakery.. BlackLivesMatter   :t1929:

make sure we defuse racsism...and whats the best way...

"Black guy shot at country music festival"...  :roll:  :roll:

They totally searched him out how disgusting...

cc

Thanks for replies

A black family there actually runs against their narrative "country music people are all white supremacist rednecks, T voters and likely KKK"  .. as we all know  LOL

I'm extremely uncomfortable when they almost immediately assure us what it is not ... seen that so many times.

All other details they take the proper time to investigate and inform .. but that one, one of the hardest to determine, zap magic - right now

I'm, not sayin there is an external, I'm just sayin they could not know that when they assured us there were none

Aryan

CC does love her dark meatballs.   :roll:

cc

Of course. Black on white is a wonderful contrast  :wink:

You are sounding like Munday who got all anxious when I put forward our track star  Andre De Grasse

oh, and my also liking Usain Bolt knocked the poor fella right off his rocker

prolly literally  :wink:

@realAzhyaAryola

Shit. His girlfriend is Filipino. I wish the Philippines was not in the news especially for this clusterf*ck of a disaster.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Shit. His girlfriend is Filipino. I wish the Philippines was not in the news especially for this clusterf*ck of a disaster.

I thought she was an Indonesian muslime?? :2r4ml1j_th:

@realAzhyaAryola

Okay. Maybe you are right. I hope so. Haha!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Wazzzup

EDIT I just saw a picture of Paddocks dead body (I think its a legit pic).  It looks like he fired a handgun into his mouth.