Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Fash, you have some explaining to do!

Started by Angry White Male, October 19, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

https://alntv.wordpress.com/files/2009/11/sam-elliott-with-yellow-gray-hair.jpg">

Aryan

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Last week I was trucking down 104th in Surrey (BC), and I witnessed the Oriental womens pulling what looked like weeds out of the grass on the side of the road.  They were placing them carefully into a pail, with large smiles on Oriental faces!

Don't tell me you are eating our weeds now too?  It's bad enough they strip clean the blackberry bushes for who knows what, but now weeds?

Fash, is there anything the Oriental will not eat?  Or do you little yellow locusts simply eat anything?

I say Yer full of bull, S'mel!

All I saw lately in Surrey are East Indians, Filipinos and poor white trash (as opposed to the rich ones who live in West Vancouver or the West side of Vancouver).

If yer gonna see Chinese it's Richmond. That's where they all live. 80% there.

Joe, have you really met Ed or were you joking?

Yeah I know what he looks like

Did he have the mullet when you met?  :laugh:

No. Not when I met him.

He had relatively short hair.

Anyways he changed his story because he said he cut it neat and trim then he said he wore a mullet.

I know the building he purports to live from the pictures he's posted.

He couldn't afford to live there if he doesn't work since each suite is worth $4 million.

So obviously someone else owns it, pays what must be high strata fees and he just lives there.

Doesn't he have a rich (Jewish?) grandpappy?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Doesn't he have a rich (Jewish?) grandpappy?

He does, but not Jewish as far as I know...

Aryan

Angry White Male

If his Grandfather is who he says that he is, he is a very well known and respected developer around here for many, many decades...

Angry White Male

Then again, that really doesn't mean much...

I have studied old wealth, and the continuations of business from within the family, and it generally fails by the third generation.  Either the business goes Kaput, or it gets sold.

VERY few businesses can succeed as a family business past the third generation.

The same holds true for inheritance, surprisingly...  By the third generation, it is gone.  THAT is why most "old" money is kept in trust, and has people to deal with the wealth...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Then again, that really doesn't mean much...

I have studied old wealth, and the continuations of business from within the family, and it generally fails by the third generation.  Either the business goes Kaput, or it gets sold.

VERY few businesses can succeed as a family business past the third generation.

The same holds true for inheritance, surprisingly...  By the third generation, it is gone.  THAT is why most "old" money is kept in trust, and has people to deal with the wealth...

The family wouldn't let Edward near the business..

I can believe they support him though.