Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A JEW Explains The Myth Of White Privilege

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2017, 12:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You need basic school education, but so called 'higher education' is not always necessary and is very expensive.  

Also the amount of pointless, ridiculous courses which have surfaced these days is enough to make universities a laughing stock.

Liberal Arts programs are just hobby degrees. Business, engineering, medicine or law are definitely worth the commitment.

Angry White Male

Liberal Arts degree means you can get a nice taxpayer funded job with the CBC!  I mean, what better way to spend a BILLION dollars per year, than to create a taxpayer funded make-work project for Liberal Arts grads!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Liberal Arts degree means you can get a nice taxpayer funded job with the CBC!  I mean, what better way to spend a BILLION dollars per year, than to create a taxpayer funded make-work project for Liberal Arts grads!

Liberal arts degrees should not receive any taxpayer funding.

JOE

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You don't need to attend university to get by in life, it's a fucking con, and an expensive one at that.  

Then of course there is the leftist indoctrination which takes place in them.....  

Saving myself from all that and crippling university fees was the best thing I ever did.

I wouldn't mind goin back ta school to get a degree in art and design, just for personal fulfillment.

However, it is getting  kind of expensive these days.

Heck it's so pricey for most college programs in Vancouver that a person is almost better off attending a foreign college or university. I hear there are some pretty cost effective ones in Europe.

For the price that someone pays in Vancouver, might be able to get an education, airfare, accommodation and the experience of learning a new language and experiencing a foreign culture. So it'd be more like a vacation.

That'd be a nice form of cultural enrichment.

Aryan

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You don't need to attend university to get by in life, it's a fucking con, and an expensive one at that.  

Then of course there is the leftist indoctrination which takes place in them.....  

Saving myself from all that and crippling university fees was the best thing I ever did.

I wouldn't mind goin back ta school to get a degree in art and design, just for personal fulfillment.

Heck it's so pricey for most college programs in Vancouver that a person is almost better off attending a foreign college or university. I hear there are some pretty cost effective ones in Europe.

For the price that someone pays in Vancouver, might be able to get an education, airfare, accommodation and the experience of learning a new language and experiencing a foreign culture. So it'd be more like a vacation.

The school of life is the best form of education, it's free and isn't taught in any university or college.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

The school of life is the best form of education, it's free and isn't taught in any university or college.

Why are you responding to Joe. :dash1:

JOE

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Well Scouse the school of life can be a rough place at times.

I think our world is gettin more volatile, violent and extreme all the time.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "JOE"Well Scouse the school of life can be a rough place at times.

That's because you don't get out enough.  Stop reading the news reels.  The World has always been violent, and will always be, but I can assure you schooling has NOTHING to do with success, 9 times out of 10.

Many of the richest people on Earth are drop-outs.  Many of the smartest were also.

Many of the greatest inventors were drop-outs, deemed to not "fit in" with the 'curriculum.'

Schooling is a joke.  And world news is a joke also.

Make it your own way...  If you are dumb, you won't get too far, and if you are smart, you may...  And THAT is the simple fact of life, no matter how much we want to, or think, we can change that around.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Why are you responding to Joe. :dash1:

Lol, I don't mind him, although I know most posters both on here and VF aren't keen on the guy.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "JOE"Well Scouse the school of life can be a rough place at times.

That's because you don't get out enough.  Stop reading the news reels.  The World has always been violent, and will always be, but I can assure you schooling has NOTHING to do with success, 9 times out of 10.

Many of the richest people on Earth are drop-outs.  Many of the smartest were also.

Many of the greatest inventors were drop-outs, deemed to not "fit in" with the 'curriculum.'

Schooling is a joke.  And world news is a joke also.

Make it your own way...  If you are dumb, you won't get too far, and if you are smart, you may...  And THAT is the simple fact of life, no matter how much we want to, or think, we can change that around.

Life is almost always so much easier and fulfilling with a professional degree than without one.

JOE

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Good for her. But my point still stands that you can do well without attending university.

A friend of mine did reasonably well with just a high school diploma.

Got himself a nice sized town house, paid off, wife 2 kids.

He was very close to retirement when he suddenly got a heart attack and came close to dying the other day.

He had asked me if I wanted to work with him at the same place

He made money at his job but his body paid the price for all those long days, hours and late night shifts.

So yah you can make money with little education but many of those jobs take their toll on the body

Anonymous

Some people are privileged. But, very rarely is it because of race, ethnicity, or gender.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Some people are privileged. But, very rarely is it because of race, ethnicity, or gender.

In many places in the world being male and the majority ethnicity is an advantage..

In Canada, not really if at all.