The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

November 4th?

Started by Aryan, October 04, 2017, 09:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

If they want to make a big impression they should take it to the neighborhoods. Something tells me if they did that, they would no longer be an issue...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"If they want to make a big impression they should take it to the neighborhoods. Something tells me if they did that, they would no longer be an issue...LOL

As long as it's not my neighbourhood in Calgary kiebers.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"If they want to make a big impression they should take it to the neighborhoods. Something tells me if they did that, they would no longer be an issue...LOL

:laugh:  ac_drinks

No doubt!

:s0643:

:bash3:

"Get off my lawn!"  :s0403:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

LOL...exactly. Us old people don't give a fuck...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"LOL...exactly. Us old people don't give a fuck...LOL

ac_drinks

:laugh:

Wazzzup

I didn't know this so I looked into it, but Antifa is made up of several different communist/anarchist groups.  I only see the one called "refuse fascism" heavily promoting it.  So tomorrow could be big, or a big nothing, or anywhere in between.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I didn't know this so I looked into it, but Antifa is made up of several different communist/anarchist groups.  I only see the one called "refuse fascism" heavily promoting it.  So tomorrow could be big, or a big nothing, or anywhere in between.

Follow antifa's money trail.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4ba17303e3d9a6188739eafddd3f6c6b/tumblr_oyuv6riFVk1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Blazor

Holy shit Grimm! An ad in NY Times!? Full page at that! Ad space is expensive, especially an ad that size.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I didn't know this so I looked into it, but Antifa is made up of several different communist/anarchist groups.  I only see the one called "refuse fascism" heavily promoting it.  So tomorrow could be big, or a big nothing, or anywhere in between.

Follow antifa's money trail.

Quote from: "Blazor"Holy shit Grimm! An ad in NY Times!? Full page at that! Ad space is expensive, especially an ad that size.

Probably funded by George Soros.  He gives money to all sorts of lefty garbage.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Probably funded by George Soros.  He gives money to all sorts of lefty garbage.

Prolly!

Anonymous

White leftists hate visible minorities like me more than they hate nationalists who happen to be white.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a0d1a71a5e91e9d823aacdc1bfbe23f7/tumblr_oyv9nwQytq1ris16so1_500.jpg">

Wazzzup

Well big or small or in between, I hope whatever happens backfires on these antifa assholes and the plublic sees them for what they are.  I guess we'll see soon enough.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Well big or small or in between, I hope whatever happens backfires on these antifa assholes and the plublic sees them for what they are.  I guess we'll see soon enough.

Whatever happens,  there will be no pressure on politicians in North America to denounce the brown shirt thugs.