News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

My Long awaited Meeting/Encounter with Real Woman....Drum Roll.....

Started by JOE, October 06, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I wonder what an RW and Joe Meetup conversation would be like.  I'll imagine it---

RW walks over to the table and says "Hey Joe, i thought you said you had a full head of hair, you're bald as fuck, you liar"

Joe says "I used to have a full head of hair, but it got chopped off in a freak limo accident."  

Joe takes a sip of coffee "Does this mean we won't be having sex?"

RW says "Ew, no fucking way"

Joe says "But I thought you were going to help me with my virginity problem?"

RW says "Im outta here, you freak. Bye"

:laugh:  :laugh:

:laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"Oh Jesus!  LOL!

Yah, but you chickened out, dude.

kiebers

RW's avatar would come into play somewhere during the meeting I'm sure....LOL That's what would happen to that full head of hair. She would steak slap the hair right out of his head/wig.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"RW's avatar would come into play somewhere during the meeting I'm sure....LOL That's what would happen to that full head of hair. She would steak slap the hair right out of his head/wig.

lol!

'Steak slap'...now that souns like a real Texan expression, K!

If I visit Texas I'm gonna call Kahbuzz up so we kin head down to a roadkill cafe, K!

I'd like to get a taste of possum burger or skunk meat.

Do they have armadillos too, K?

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "kiebers"RW's avatar would come into play somewhere during the meeting I'm sure....LOL That's what would happen to that full head of hair. She would steak slap the hair right out of his head/wig.

lol!

If I visit Texas I'm gonna call Kahbuzz up so we kin head down to a roadkill cafe, K!

If you came to Texas J0E, I would find you everything to taste. I am sure it can be found.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

lol!

If you came to Texas J0E, I would find you everything to taste. I am sure it can be found.

See Kahbuzz?

Yer the only unafraid non neurotic non paranoid person in this forum who wouldn't be unwilling to meet me.

Tell ya the truth k, Canadians are often an unfriendly cold lot. What i did like about Americans is they were at least willing to meet a person in public. Yknow Canadians have so little to fear but they are the among the most unfriendly paranoid people in the world.

Anonymous

lol!

The only thing that would be missing is JOE himself.

RW

LOL!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"Oh Jesus!  LOL!

Yah, but you chickened out, dude.

I didn't chicken out.  I was unavailable.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"poor Joe went home with blueballs

He's used to that.

Blazor

If I visit Texas I'm gonna call kiebers up so we kin head down to a roadkill cafe, K!

I have this poster hanging in my kitchen  :roll:

https://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/82/MPW-41422">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

If I visit Texas I'm gonna call kiebers up so we kin head down to a roadkill cafe, K!

I have this poster hanging in my kitchen  :roll:

https://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/82/MPW-41422">

:laugh: