Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:41:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

My fridge is full of unopened liquor

Started by JOE, October 09, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Vodka, rum, scotch, beer, mixers

.....much of it I collected during my days as a limousine driver.

People who would buy tons of alcohol and then leave it in the back at the end of the night.

Apart from the odd beer or glass of wine, I don't drink much.

Truth is, I don't like to drink much at all.

So it just sits in the fridge as I collect more of them.

Oh well, it was an easy way to create a minibar.

Good for when guests come over.

It must be an alcoholic's dream, eh....ta see a fridge full of unopened alchohol.

Anonymous

http://media.istockphoto.com/photos/bull-pooping-in-front-of-city-picture-id482882649">

realgrimm

when I used to work security at the strip club ,I used to find no less then 2 grams of coke a night in the cushions of the couches and chairs in VIP from getting their pockets grinded out during their lap dances amongst other stuff..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"when I used to work security at the strip club ,I used to find no less then 2 grams of coke a night in the cushions of the couches and chairs in VIP from getting their pockets grinded out during their lap dances amongst other stuff..

The difference being that you actually were employed in that job..

JOE has never been a limo driver.

JOE

Quote from: "realgrimm"when I used to work security at the strip club ,I used to find no less then 2 grams of coke a night in the cushions of the couches and chairs in VIP from getting their pockets grinded out during their lap dances amongst other stuff..

I would've liked your job!  ac_smile

">https://youtu.be/5XWypFhr0rY

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

If you can make up a limo driving job, what's to stop you from pretending to work security in a nude club?

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If you can make up a limo driving job, what's to stop you from pretending to work security in a nude club?

Have you ever been to a strip club, fashionista?

Did your husband at least get to go on his stag night?

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"If you can make up a limo driving job, what's to stop you from pretending to work security in a nude club?

Ya. We'll believe it .. . we promise

I even believe that (you only) would keep vodka, rum, scotch in a fridge
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Have you ever been to a strip club, fashionista?

Did your husband at least get to go on his stag night?

No, I haven't..

But, I do know private limos do not pick up flight crews at airports.

@realAzhyaAryola

I seriously doubt Fash feels she's missing out on anything just because she hasn't been to a strip joint. Neither have I and I am not dying to go to one. Waste of time places.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I seriously doubt Fash feels she's missing out on anything just because she hasn't been to a strip joint. Neither have I and I am not dying to go to one. Waste of time places.

Exactly Azhya.

JOE

The difference being that you actually were employed in that job..

JOE has never been a limo driver.

That's it, that's it!

For all yer unjustified, unsubstantiated doubting of me, I hereby invite you to an hour complimentary ride round Stanley Park next time yer in Vancouver, Fashionista! I'll even make ya feel young again, put a long lost smile on that stern face of yours. You an the hubby.

Y'all be so grateful for my velvety touch at wheel, it'll be a memory ta last a lifetime, Fash!

RW

Quote from: "JOE"Vodka, rum, scotch, beer, mixers

People who would buy tons of alcohol and then leave it in the back at the end of the night.

It must be an alcoholic's dream, eh....ta see a fridge full of unopened alchohol.

And you invited me to the Catfe?  Pffft!
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"

Well, we both love cats, 'Real!

Truth be known I could spend all day in a room full of cats, eh?

So soothing... so relaxing

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Well, we both love cats, 'Real!

Truth be known I could spend all day in a room full of cats, eh?

So soothing... so relaxing

So weirdly creepy for a first meeting....
Beware of Gaslighters!