Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Trying New Topic

Started by cc, October 17, 2017, 11:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Speaking of new,  I did something I haven't done in 4 years. I posted at VF.

:shock:

That is the emoticon a couple of posters there used to describe my surprise visit. :laugh3:

Didn't really think anyone noticed. A new avatar would be a good start tho. Wish RW would stop by.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Didn't really think anyone noticed. A new avatar would be a good start tho. Wish RW would stop by.

If you are talking here she probably won't be back, if you are talking VF she cannot go back.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

If you are talking here she probably won't be back, if you are talking VF she cannot go back.

Thats really too bad Kiebers. Best of luck RW

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"I took a look for myself.

Man, that mimi  is an idiotic waste of a life. She wrote this; "I don't get the need for updates on another forum's issues HERE....especially considering, said forum was established, because everyone who was a part of it, was because they hated everybody here. Am I missing something ?"

Yes, you are missing something you dumbass.  Joe has several threads on your dying board talking about this place. I don't why Shen Li or anyone else for that matter would go there, but her purpose was not to give updates nor talk to an idiotic cunt like you.

Thank you HERJ0E, that was enlightening. You sure love the cross forum drama HERJ0E.

HERJOE

:laugh:

Anonymous

Man, that mimi  is an idiotic waste of a life. She wrote this; "I don't get the need for updates on another forum's issues HERE....especially considering, said forum was established, because everyone who was a part of it, was because they hated everybody here. Am I missing something ?"

Yes, you are missing something you dumbass.  Joe has several threads on your dying board talking about this place. I don't why Shen Li or anyone else for that matter would go there, but her purpose was not to give updates nor talk to an idiotic cunt like you.

Who cares? If her cynical little mind wants to think that, it's no skin off of my round yellow ASS.

Today was the first time I  posted there in nearly 3 and a half years and it could be another 3 and a half years before I post there again.

I was really impressed..

I knew you could be an adult if you put your mind to it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Who cares? If her cynical little mind wants to think that, it's no skin off of my round yellow ASS.

Today was the first time I  posted there in nearly 3 and a half years and it could be another 3 and a half years before I post there again.

I was really impressed..

I knew you could be an adult if you put your mind to it.

Making my peace with evs was liberating.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview