Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Overall, RW is a decent poster and she will be missed

Started by Anonymous, October 22, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Look, I have to get this off my chest. Unlike some centre-left posters we've had over the years, she wasn't all about stirring the pot and running. And for the most part she countered my pro free enterprise posts with rational replies. We all know, she got a little too emotional on immigration, refugee and security issues. But, that was out of frustration as she never had anyone supporting her.

I have been on this board for nearly five years, so I think that entitles me to speak my mind.

That's all.

Berry Sweet

I hear complaints about certain posters time and time again...I dont see any of these complaints but then again, i dont read or participate in the drama threads.

I use to like the debates and arguments but they always get out of hand and can be stressful...whixh is I why I dont participate.  I likw RW.  I dpnt see or feel mpst of what others say but perhaps I have a different perspective in all of it.

Im really trying to omit drama in my life.  Weather it be internet or real life.  I just dont want it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I hear complaints about certain posters time and time again...I dont see any of these complaints but then again, i dont read or participate in the drama threads.

I use to like the debates and arguments but they always get out of hand and can be stressful...whixh is I why I dont participate.  I likw RW.  I dpnt see or feel mpst of what others say but perhaps I have a different perspective in all of it.

Im really trying to omit drama in my life.  Whether it be internet or real life.  I just dont want it.

I agree, avoid stress.

@realAzhyaAryola

Clearly, RW and I did not agree on a whole lot of things but I never wished her any harm or any ill toward her. We have exchanged posts here on the forums over the years. We've had ugly fights and petty fights but we existed here together anyway amidst the opposing positions. I sure hope she's well. I like her too. To me, we're all just women carrying our burdens and living our lives as best we know how in this crazy world we're in.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Clearly, RW and I did not agree on a whole lot of things but I never wished her any harm or any ill toward her. We have exchanged posts here on the forums over the years. We've had ugly fights and petty fights but we existed here together anyway amidst the opposing positions. I sure hope she's well. I like her too. To me, we're all just women carrying our burdens and living our lives as best we know how in this crazy world we're in.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No.

What are you saying no to SCOUSE?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Look, I have to get this off my chest. Unlike some centre-left posters we've had over the years, she wasn't all about stirring the pot and running. And for the most part she countered my pro free enterprise posts with rational replies. We all know, she got a little too emotional on immigration, refugee and security issues. But, that was out of frustration as she never had anyone supporting her.

I have been on this board for nearly five years, so I think that entitles me to speak my mind.

That's all.

Whatever

Angry White Male

I liked RW!  She didn't always like me, but I have been posting "alongside" her for well over 10 years now!

She was completely nuts with most of her ideology, has issues which cause her to loose grasp on reality, and is somewhat unreliable.  She has no business even Modding a forum, and never did, as time and time again problems appeared...

Yet, I don't really mind her.  Her opposing views are not something that bother me...  In fact, opposing views are often the spice that keeps forums flowing.

Angry White Male

Later at night when there was nobody else posting here, I'd blibber-blabber with her...  It was what it was.

shin

I won't harbor any personal ill will toward RW. I liked exchanging conversation with her, and that's what I choose to remember her by.

I hope things get better for her.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "shin"I won't harbor any personal ill will toward RW. I liked exchanging conversation with her, and that's what I choose to remember her by.

Why would anyone harbor any ill will towards her? She was a smart cookie who posted her own mind. I admire such things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I won't harbor any personal ill will toward RW. I liked exchanging conversation with her, and that's what I choose to remember her by.

They already have shin.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No.

What are you saying no to SCOUSE?

Soulbro's post.   ac_biggrin

Wazzzup

I like RW.  She's smart, she has a decent sense of humor, and at times she could argue her side well (others not so much, but that's just politics, not personal.)  

I wish her well.