Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAZOR!!!!

Started by kiebers, October 23, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Are you taking off your birthday? Or.....Do you have any Fed-ex thieves in your area?

Nah I'll be working, but my son is usually off a couple weekdays and is in and out lol.

Plan on going to a taco joint on my bday, and having a margarita lol.

Then on Saturday I tie in my bday with Halloween weekend and party it up  ac_dance

Still trying to figure out what to be this year.

Cut off your legs at the knees and go as Frodo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Are you taking off your birthday? Or.....Do you have any Fed-ex thieves in your area?

Nah I'll be working, but my son is usually off a couple weekdays and is in and out lol.

Then on Saturday I tie in my bday with Halloween weekend and party it up  ac_dance

:happybday:

Wazzzup

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Cut off your legs at the knees and go as Frodo.

Thought about going as Frodo Kreuger, "Welcome to the Shire, Bitch"  :laugh:

I came up with the idea last year, debating on doing it this year. Or a zombie, or I did see a David Bowie costume from The Labyrinth while I was walking around the costume store yesterday. Wanted to do Pinhead from Hellraiser, but be so hard to pull off this year.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
 :happybday:

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Happy birthday dude ac_drinks

Quote from: "Thiel"Happy birthday Blazor.

Thanks y'all  ac_drinks

Birthday is Thursday, celebrating mostly on Saturday, celebrating on forum land this Wednesday prolly  :laugh:

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Happy Birthday !

Quote from: "Velvet"Happy birthday Blazor.

Thanks you two  acc_hugz  ac_drinks

kiebers

I am here to tell you the rum cake is to die for. Probably in the top 3 she has made over the years. Nothing special it just came out really good. The rest of the care package is pretty tasty too...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I am here to tell you the rum cake is to die for. Probably in the top 3 she has made over the years. Nothing special it just came out really good. The rest of the care package is pretty tasty too...

Rum cake is my favourite. And I'm not much of a sweet eater.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"I am here to tell you the rum cake is to die for. Probably in the top 3 she has made over the years. Nothing special it just came out really good. The rest of the care package is pretty tasty too...

Woohoo!  ac_dance

I havent had a good rum cake in a long time. A lil ol' lady made it, and I got the recipe, but havent made it. Was so good.

Anonymous

Good rum cake is hard to find.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"Good rum cake is hard to find.

I can agree with ya there. Glad we have some good Velvet cake around these parts  :JC_howdy:

The cake Im famous for, is called Earthquake cake. I get asked to make it several times a year lol. Another one of those "from a lil ol' lady" recipes. Its chopped pecans on the bottom with shredded coconut, then German chocolate cake mix over that. Then you mix butter, confectioners sugar, and cream cheese (homemade cream cheese icing) and plop that here and there over the cake and bake it. When its done, the cake rises around the icing, and the icing goes down into the cake, looks like an earthquake lol. That and you'll feel like there is an earthquake after eating all that goodness  :laugh:

Anonymous

Happy birthday buddy. Have some barrel wash. It's on me. ac_drinks