Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:15:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Confession Time: I Deflowered Fashionista

Started by Anonymous, October 23, 2017, 07:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

^^You are one low piece of shit. You are practically begging for a time out. I think you will get your wish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^You are one low piece of shit. You are practically begging for a time out. I think you will get your wish.

It's not my fault your women look to us for gratification. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Herman, I'm going to take away your messaging privileges if you send me or anyone else a message like that again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, I'm going to take away your messaging privileges if you send me or anyone else a message like that again.

What did I do? Nothing, that's what.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, I'm going to take away your messaging privileges if you send me or anyone else a message like that again.

Ah Fash, ignore poor Hoiman. He's a loser galore. He caint help himself.

He's still suffering from Post Traumatic Disorder after being raped by a pack of Caribbeans in prison

http://d38zt8ehae1tnt.cloudfront.net/images/news/300_ae60be15b68418afab23aad1744c1095.jpg?v=1506748986">

Big Bubba rammed it up Hoimin's ass so hard he needed stitches several times over.  ac_toofunny

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/07/03/2755901900000578-0-image-a-50_1428374368172.jpg">

Y'know Hoimin's exactly like somebody I know who served 5 years in a Texas Prison. He went in straight but came out gay. Whenever I see the guy, he says stuff like, "Y'know I'm not gay, I'm really not GAY! Believe me, I'm...not...GAY!" He has ta say it several times as if to convince himself that he hasn't stepped over a line, yet he caint come back ta normal...poor guy. Jes' like Hoimin, the Blue Cashew's Internet Tough Guy.

Anonymous

We get rid of one drunken asshole for twenty four hours and another one shows up who likes talking about guy's assholes. :dash1:

JOE

Quote from: "seoulbro"We get rid of one drunken asshole for twenty four hours and another one shows up who likes talking about guy's assholes. :dash1:

Sorry, Bay Street Homeboy.

Hoimin's sucha loser that I caint stop laughin'!

They got 'im good when he was in the slammer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"We get rid of one drunken asshole for twenty four hours and another one shows up who likes talking about guy's assholes. :dash1:

I think they work in shifts Seoul..

Mel has graveyards.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mel has graveyards.

Fash, I know guys just like Hoimin.

They spent so much time in prison, they jes' caint think straight no mo'.

That's why they come ta forums like these, cuz this is all they got.

Pity poor Hoimin.  Yer probably all he's got.

Yer his mother, girlfriend, wife, best friend.

Take care of your lost forelorn Forum son, Fashionista.

he needs you, really does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mel has graveyards.

Mel and Herman have an excuse-----alcoholism. Joe, on the other hand, has no social life and therefore only knows how to be an asshole......and talk about them if them.

cc

WTF is this about, Herm? Like WTF? Like Why?

Separate from that:

Dunno Fash and other poster .... but ... TO ME Joe using that kind of info on anyone is taboo ..

yet dipshit scumbag not only uses it on this forum he uses it on t'other forum

T'aint right for it to go on .. in my book

I know Joe is a scumbag, but this is toooo much

I think it was him who played the "alcohol card" on another person as well
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"WTF is this about, Herm? Like WTF? Like Why?

Separate from that:

Dunno Fash and other poster .... but ... TO ME Joe using that kind of info on anyone is taboo ..

yet dipshit scumbag not only uses it on this forum he uses it on t'other forum

T'aint right for it to go on .. in my book

I know Joe is a scumbag, but this is toooo much

I think it was him who played the "alcohol card" on another person as well

I am getting tired of angry alcoholics, but I'm even more weary of one elderly man who lives to stir up trouble among people he doesn't know on two different forums.

Anonymous

JOE and Edward are the reasons I never registered at VF. He makes me not want to post here.