Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Old Joe Shore is a Blubbering Baby

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

He is not banned here. The way he is crying and talking about this forum it could happen there. They tend to frown on spamming another forum there just like we do. He just wants us to deactivate his account.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"He is not banned here. The way he is crying and talking about this forum it could happen there. They tend to frown on spamming another forum there just like we do. He just wants us to deactivate his account.

Don't give him what he wants.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"
Of course he is.

He's their enforcer - their 'Internet Tough Guy'.

They're a clique and none of them individually can stand on their own.

They need each other. They're all a bunch of chickenshits. Because if anyone stands up and challenges them individually...they're lost.

Fashionista needs him too. And she tolerates him because she feels he protects her in this forum.

She feels insecure without his presence here.

Actually, I wonder with all the time she spends here if she ever spends any time with her husband.

Oh well, at least she's got Herman.

Doing good there Edward/SMP. You have been eddie all along haven't you. That post is straight out of his playbook, well, I guess that's your playbook.

Going to be some discussion on this. We all agreed we did not want SMP here. Your days may be numbered.

She made Herman a mod. Wow that really worked out. He sends her foul messages and yet we seem to be the bad guys. Maybe she needs to pray for Herman? Herm does seem to have a secret admirer here. Any guesses?

Anonymous

Hey idiot, Herman's a dink when he's drunk. You, on the other hand are a perma stupid, gossiping forum. Everybody on every forum despises your presence. Why do you think that is. Don't strain your pea sized brain on this.

kiebers

He has his own forum over there and I can no longer post in it...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Success!!!!!!!!!
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"He has his own forum over there and I can no longer post in it...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Success!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't surprise me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview