Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

former president George HW Bush accused of groping

Started by Anonymous, October 29, 2017, 08:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Seems like everybody is getting accused these days.  The flood gates have opened up big time.

Its an eye opener to how many pervert there really are out there...

Boys will be boys...

Its not perverted..

Women get upset if no1 ever does anything sexual to them... They feel unwanted.

Theres no point in wearing skin tight dresses if no1 grabs your ass.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Seems like everybody is getting accused these days.  The flood gates have opened up big time.

Its an eye opener to how many pervert there really are out there...

In former president George HW Bush's case, I think the allegations are a bit silly.

Wazzzup

If you've  lived till 90 maybe you've earned the right to grab a few butts. :evilthoughts2: :laugh:

if Cinton makes it to 90 you just know he'll be doing it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"If you've  lived till 90 maybe you've earned the right to grab a few butts. :evilthoughts2: :laugh:

Bet Hillary's won't be one of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"If you've  lived till 90 maybe you've earned the right to grab a few butts. :evilthoughts2: :laugh:

I believe that.

:laugh:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Shen Li"

:laugh3:

Nobody wants to play with Hillary's wrinkly old pachyderm butt :beurk:

http://chasingdaisy.com/blogpics/ephelump-butt.jpg">

Anonymous

:roll:Come on Wazzzup. You know you want to climb to the top of the HIll(ary).

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro":roll:Come on Wazzzup. You know you want to climb to the top of the HIll(ary).

Maybe, if she would cut me in on a chunk of her "Clinton foundation" moola. ac_umm   I can be bought. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro":roll:Come on Wazzzup. You know you want to climb to the top of the HIll(ary).

Maybe, if she would cut me in on a chunk of her "Clinton foundation" moola. ac_umm   I can be bought. :laugh:

There is not enough money in that frickin foundation to get me to go down on old Hillary.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

There is not enough money in that frickin foundation to get me to go down on old Hillary.

It would be like eating hissing cockroaches on fear factor.

">

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xe2w_sZ7ic

Anonymous

I'd rather eat hissing cockroaches than Hillary's you know.

Anonymous

I'm with  Herman on this one.  :beurk:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Zetsu

All those years of assassination while working as the head director of the CIA must of made him senseless, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"All those years of assassination while working as the head director of the CIA must of made him senseless, lol.

Could be, but I don't expect charges against the former president.