Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Congratulation Houston Astros

Started by kiebers, November 02, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Nationals are ahead at this point. Hopefully that changes.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Damn....one more game....

When is the final game kiebers?

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"Damn....one more game....

When is the final game kiebers?

Tonight.

@realAzhyaAryola

My son believes the Nationals lost because the President was booed that day.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

approx 1/2 way through 1-0 Astros

but ... have left 7 on base

oops - 3-2 Washington in 7th ... MANY left on base is killing Astos .. Can't do that  without greatly reducing chances to win  :sdfjh(2):

now 2 more on in 7th I think .................. damn, left them on too
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I don't really like any team sport, but since Kiebs is from Houston, go Astros.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't really like any team sport, but since Kiebs is from Houston, go Astros.

Hey!

https://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/c1d3c0bc483d8955ca5c3704e0ad302609587937c2be4c608a55c1b3237e20d3_large">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't really like any team sport, but since Kiebs is from Houston, go Astros.

Hey!

https://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/c1d3c0bc483d8955ca5c3704e0ad302609587937c2be4c608a55c1b3237e20d3_large">

Mr Obongo.

kiebers

Well congrats to the Nationals. World series champs 2019. Funny how neither team could win at home. If we hadn't had home field advantage things may have been different. LOL

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Well congrats to the Nationals. World series champs 2019. Funny how neither team could win at home. If we hadn't had home field advantage things may have been different. LOL

That's too bad kiebers..

I remember watching the Calgary Flames go to overtime in game seven of the Stanley Cup finals in 2004 only to lose to the Tampa Bay Lightning.

cc

Yes. Odd of losing 7 of 7 home games are off the charts

I saw most of it - They just didn't play tonight - the other guys came to play
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

That must be a let down kiebers. Baseball is not really my game, but I go see a Blue Jays game or two every year. I could imagine the collective disappointment if that had been the Blue Jays losing game seven at home.

kiebers

No doubt we are disappointed. But we and most everyone is still appreciative of the team. The best record doesn't always win the prize. In fact this year with neither team winning at home, that best record screwed us....LOLOL