Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Do you have a bucket list?

Started by Superchecker, November 02, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Turning 50 next year. Got me thinking about a bucket list. Not much on my list. Might enjoy a cross Canada road trip once I retire.

Do you have a bucket list?
<t></t>

Blazor

I dont "have" a bucket list, but maybe I should. I know there are some things I always wanted to do, the older I get the harder it gets to be able to actually enjoy doing some of those things. Like I would love to do a long camping venture. Maybe a week or even a month. Get dropped off at point A and picked up at point B on a certain date. Im right here at the Appalachian Trail. My Jeep's bucket list is to eventually do all of Pott's Mountain Jeep trail. I've never been to a concert so I've always wanted to do that. Or even and EDM concert lol. Wouldnt mind traveling across the country and seeing my fellow forum members lol. I dont know right off as far as a list. Let me think on it some.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I don't have a bucket list..

There are things that I look forward to and things I want to achieve..

Important events like my children graduating from high school and university..

My children's weddings and of course becoming a grandmother some day..

A long term goal of mine is to get an undergraduate degree.

Anonymous

Some of  the things I want to do, I've already done. Like hunt on a South African game farm or a boat trip  along the Amazon River.

Other things I want to do is build a new barn with man cave at the back.

Berry Sweet

Im a simpleton.  I live life one day at a time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im a simpleton.  I live life one day at a time.

Lots of people do that.

Angry White Male

I have a list, albeit a fairly short one...

I wanted to drive down to Nevada, and spend a full Month driving around various sites.

Last year I was sitting at home around this time, with work being slow...

NOW work is NON-FUCKING STOP!  I've never seen anything like this in my industry...

So, I make the money while the Chinks flood into Vancouver, and when it wanes, I'll take my trip then.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have a list, albeit a fairly short one...

I wanted to drive down to Nevada, and spend a full Month driving around various sites.

NOW work is NON-FUCKING STOP!  I've never seen anything like this in my industry...

So, I make the money while the Chinks flood into Vancouver, and when it wanes, I'll take my trip then.

Drove to Nevada once, as a kid. Been 17 times since, either flying or coastal cruises between Vancouver and LA.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have a list, albeit a fairly short one...

Drove to Nevada once, as a kid. Been 17 times since, either flying or coastal cruises between Vancouver and LA.

We drove to Southern California a few years ago..

It was a good trip.

Berry Sweet

Hey Mel, dont you have a list of where all the buckets are in your place??  Easy access for a piss or puke...possibly even a shit...you can smell it all day long.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hey Mel, dont you have a list of where all the buckets are in your place??  Easy access for a piss or puke...possibly even a shit...you can smell it all day long.

I was that pathetic a long time ago.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hey Mel, dont you have a list of where all the buckets are in your place??  Easy access for a piss or puke...possibly even a shit...you can smell it all day long.

I was that pathetic a long time ago.

Im glad you dissed the buckets.

I believe Mel prefers the tin ones as he likes the tinging sound when liquid hits and sloshes in it.

Anonymous

I want to sail a boat  in the Caribbean. Work at a golf course when I retire from financial services. Learn how to para sail.

Anonymous

When my  oldest son was born, our plan was to work abroad and send him to a private school outside Canada. Since then we've enrolled him in a good junior kindy.

We're taking a wait and see approach to what happens here. If the feds and provinces continue on this economic suicide road they're on, we have portable skills and we're out of Canada for good. If they come to their sense,  we'll stay  and enroll the boys in private schools  here.

Anonymous

QuoteWe're taking a wait and see approach to what happens here. If the feds and provinces continue on this economic suicide road they're on, we have portable skills and we're out of Canada for good. If they come to their sense, we'll stay and enroll the boys in private schools here

I want to stay where I am for a long time..

At least until my children are finished their education and married.