The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

As we approach the anniversary of my landslide win over crooked Hillary, I thank Joe, RW and TD for their support

Started by The Donald, November 03, 2017, 10:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Donald

Make America Great Again

The Donald

Great Tax Cut rollout today. The lobbyists are storming Capital Hill, but the Republicans will hold strong and do what is right for America!

My administration will work tirelessly to make good on our promise to the working people who built our nation and deliver historic tax cuts and reforms — the rocket fuel our economy needs to soar higher than ever before.
Make America Great Again

The Donald

Thanks to me, a $100 billion-dollar company is moving from Singapore to the United States, bringing in $20 billion dollars in annual revenue for us.

The $100 billion Broadcom Limited, currently located in Singapore, is moving to Delaware once shareholders approve, bringing $20 billion in annual revenue back to the United States.

The company, which manufactures communications chips worldwide, said the GOP's business-friendly tax plan will make the U.S. easier to do business in.

"America is once again the best place to lead a business with a global footprint," Broadcom CEO Hock Tan said, reports the AP.

"The proposed tax reform package would level the global playing field and allow us to compete worldwide from here in the United States," he added. "Our move would domicile our $20 billion annual revenue in the United States. From our base here, each year we will invest $3 billion in research and engineering and $6 billion in manufacturing, resulting in more high-paying tech jobs."
Make America Great Again

Anonymous

While I'm apolitical and I seldom give credit to politicians for good economic news, I must respect your office.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"You made it possible. Thank you

With all due respect Mr President, those three idiots would have preferred Hillarity. They don't like strong economic growth, good jobs, falling deficits and enforcing immigration law.

Anonymous

Excellent work president Trump. I'm so happy Hillary was not able to buy the presidency like she did the Democratic nomination.

Anonymous

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

two consecutive quarters of over 3% GDP growth, consumer confidence the highest since 2000, and the lowest unemployment rate since 2000 (4.1%)

Way to go!  

Hopefully this helps Canada too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Whatta Guy!!!

Hillary didn't even know us deplorables existed

She was hoping she could shame you guys into staying home on election day. The opposite happened and it's everybody's fault, but her own.