2 (15.4%)
No, he is as gay as a pink lily
0 (0%)
Yes, if you mean taking it in the ass from a guy
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 26, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"What say all of you?

:thumbup:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8837342-3x2-700x467.jpg">

...and Peace to you too, Hoimin!

JOE

Quote from: "realgrimm"Poor Joe, it looks painful IMO, don't quote me on that I don't understand the whole concept but maybe it's romantic

https://78.media.tumblr.com/13b133a0de25c7ce4dfc84244f415014/tumblr_oyigm1YYUR1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

...and did you spend time behind bars in trouble with the law too, Real Grimm?

Seems I hit a raw nerve with you too.

Wouldn't know myself, I never went to prison.

Friends of mine have tho'.

They told me all about it, what I missed.

Maybe you can too!

JOE

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Joe is a sickening, attention starved,  despicable, drama queen troll. As much as detest iron  horse jockey's xenophobia, I'd take him anyday  over Joe. Joe along with Edward are the reason I never registered at VF. Joe will be the eulogy  of forums too and he knows that.

And to answer the op's question, Joe will never get laid. At least in heterosexually.

...and you're a disingenuous, dishonest little prick.

You start a thread pretending that you want a progressive to join the forum or replace those who've left like Romero or Real Woman. And all you and others in this clique did was hack them down in pieces.

You're not interested in true discourse, but merely abusing them and condoning their censure like your alcoholic friend, Iron Horse Jockey.

I can see through you a mile away, Bay Street Homeboy.

JOE

Quote from: "realgrimm"So does this mean you take it in the ass Joe?.. OMG.. what an IMPACT.. Sorry but I never even thought of your sexuality til now ..  :laugh3:  I could swear I've seen you show interest on the femmes somewhere..Joe Blow wudda you know..

I was unsure what to vote so tried to manipulate the vote with proxy but realize voting tally is profile associated which now makes me see the authenticity of these poll results

Did you go to prison, realgrimm?

Were you in trouble with the law?

Is that what bothers you?

Don't be ashamed. heck if yer an American, there's already 2 million behind bars.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"The tribe has spoken. Old Joe will die without ever getting any pussy. He may be a bottom for some f@ggot again.

Sigh musta been tough fer you in the slammer, Herman.

Hope you kept a diary.

Sounds inerestin'

Share it with us sometime

YOu could get rich if the book goes #1 on the best seller list.

realgrimm

Quote from: "JOE"

Maybe you can too!

Don't be ashamed. heck if yer an American, there's already 2 million behind bars.

WOW... :crazy:

FIRST a WHOLE thread about man lusties in prison, (gay man love pics included) now your picturing me in one of your sordid fantasies.. ..You say you've had friends that have been incarcerated and yet let your provocative deviant mind run a flutter..

Are your friends on some skin range?

Are you mixing it up with pedos and rapists? (sounds about appropriate the way you've been carrying on.. )

Do your friends know your perversions?..

Do they know you lust for them?..

You should stop hiding, I'm quite secure with mine.. I know how a vagina feels .. I'm not criticising but really think you should raise your standards after all your a 70 year old man FFS..

Now don't get twisted up about this Joe just laying done facts the best I see em

JOE

Quote from: "realgrimm"I know how a vagina feels .. I'm not criticising but really think you should raise your standards after all your a 70 year old man FFS..

LOL! :laugh:

How much did you pay her?

I sure hope you could afford it.

Next time lemme know if you need financial assistance.

I'll send you $20 as a charitable contribution so you can pay for something better.

And I'll send Hoimin another $20 to get his Criminal Pardon Application processed.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Maybe you can too!

WOW... :crazy:

FIRST a WHOLE thread about man lusties in prison, (gay man love pics included) now your picturing me in one of your sordid fantasies.. ..You say you've had friends that have been incarcerated and yet let your provocative deviant mind run a flutter..

Are your friends on some skin range?

Are you mixing it up with pedos and rapists? (sounds about appropriate the way you've been carrying on.. )

Do your friends know your perversions?..

Do they know you lust for them?..

You should stop hiding, I'm quite secure with mine.. I know how a vagina feels .. I'm not criticising but really think you should raise your standards after all your a 70 year old man FFS..

Now don't get twisted up about this Joe just laying done facts the best I see em

There's nothing wrong with being gay or a virgin..

What I object to is JOE posting gay fantasy pictures here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I know how a vagina feels .. I'm not criticising but really think you should raise your standards after all your a 70 year old man FFS..

LOL! :laugh:

How much did you pay her?

I sure hope you could afford it.

Next time lemme know if you need financial assistance.

I'll send you $20 as a charitable contribution so you can pay for something better.

And I'll send Hoimin another $20 to get his Criminal Pardon Application processed.

Look forward to hearing from you.

I'm looking forward to hearing why a senior citizen virgin has not went to a hooker forty years ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm".. I know how a vagina feels .. I'm not criticising but really think you should raise your standards after all your a 70 year old man FFS..

Like everyone sees them. Auto deflect/defense kicks in when people naturally wonder how I guy could collect  CPP before getting laid.

Couch Potato

Some things have remained the same. Average Joe is still the same troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"Some things have remained the same. Average Joe is still the same troll.

Old Joe does seem bitter about being a virgin at the age of sixty. You cannot blame him for that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview