The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I've heard...and I've listened!!!!

Started by Bricktop, November 07, 2017, 07:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk%2Fi%2Fkeep-calm-and-don-t-worry-i-m-finally-back-bitches.png&f=1">

Aryan

Lavender Arse! Good to see you back.  ac_biggrin

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I apologise for all the drama I indirectly caused. I had hoped that my absence would have been enough to avoid it, but sadly it didn't.

But Fash's cheque cleared, and Shen sent me a pic of her cute ass, so here I am.

What's been going on?

Aryan

Apart from RW's hilarious breakdown, not a great deal....

Oh, Fash and Shen finally posted that video of them getting drunk and naked last Christmas. It's in PP!

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"and Shen sent me a pic of her cute ass

Oh man, you done called it "cute", which would be small. She gonna raise hell now  :laugh:

You havent missed a whole lot really. You prolly already heard about the meltdown lol. Thats the only big event this place has seen lately. Other than that its been business as usual.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Oh, Fash and Shen finally posted that video of them getting drunk and naked last Christmas. It's in PP![/quote

:roll:

Oh man, I would pay to be at an event like that, would be pretty entertaining Im sure lol.

Bricktop

Yeah, but the cleanup next day was a BITCH. And we still haven't found ALL the missing underwear.

Blazor

Damn I jus saw you saying drunk, just noticed you said naked too lol. I was imagining Shen swinging from the chandelier while singing "if you aint getting drunk, get the fuck out the club" in Lil Jon's voice and Fash having a case of the giggles and trying not to fall over lol.

Bricktop

And that was when the party STARTED!!!

Then cc showed up, and things went south in major haste.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Apart from RW's hilarious breakdown, not a great deal....

Oh, Fash and Shen finally posted that video of them getting drunk and naked last Christmas. It's in PP!

Damn, I got to get back in that group.

Bricktop

Send a cheque for $200 to "Bricktop, c/- The Blue Cashew" and I'll sort it for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Apart from RW's hilarious breakdown, not a great deal....

Damn, I got to get back in that group.

Um, no.

Bricktop

Blazor