Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Mel's "Permanent" Ban at VF is over

Started by Anonymous, November 08, 2017, 08:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, you are not listening to me..

You use TBC to say disgusting  things about people I like..

I like evs and mimi..

I don't are about you using VF to do that to us,  but I will no longer enable your gossip about evs and mimi here.

I don't care who you like, just as much as you don't care who I like.

"Disgusting things?"  Give me a fucking break...  I can handle all that is said about be, and have NEVER ONCE complained to the Mods/Admin...  You can surely verify this, no?

Why you seem so eager to protect Mimi and Evs is beyond me...  I guess they have their hands in a lot more than I was aware of.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, you are not listening to me..

You use TBC to say disgusting  things about people I like..

I like evs and mimi..

I don't are about you using VF to do that to us,  but I will no longer enable your gossip about evs and mimi here.

I don't care who you like, just as much as you don't care who I like.

"Disgusting things?"  Give me a fucking break...  I can handle all that is said about be, and have NEVER ONCE complained to the Mods/Admin...  You can surely verify this, no?

Why you seem so eager to protect Mimi and Evs is beyond me...  I guess they have their hands in a lot more than I was aware of.

It's not my problem you are too drunk to remember..

No whining about VF here when you are banned there..

Go use some other place to whine..

We're sick of it.

Anonymous

Mel and Joe feed off of each other. Crybabies and attention whores are a natural fit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Mel and Joe feed off of each other. Crybabies and attention whores are a natural fit.

Mel can post here, but I don't want anymore complaining about VF..

I thought about dumping all his drunken whining about evs and mimi into a thread in here..

But, the problem is that Mel posts late at night when sober people are sleeping..

Kiebers and I have better things to do each morning than sifting through Mel's posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Mel and Joe feed off of each other. Crybabies and attention whores are a natural fit.

I thought about dumping all his drunken whining about evs and mimi into a thread in here..

But, the problem is that Mel posts late at night when sober people are sleeping..

Kiebers and I have better things to do each morning than sifting through Mel's posts.

He sure is doing a lot of crying about you on VF.

Bricktop

I like Joe.

His perspicacity, knowledge of detail and wisdom on a wide range of issues is meritorious.

'

He sees through problems, seeks optimum solutions, and applies lateral thinking at all levels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I like Joe.

His perspicacity, knowledge of detail and wisdom on a wide range of issues is meritorious.

'

He sees through problems, seeks optimum solutions, and applies lateral thinking at all levels.

:2r4ml1j_th:

@realAzhyaAryola

As much as I dislike furthering a thread about that idiot, I wish you would cut your losses where that loser is concerned, Fash. You won't be missing anything. He disrespects everyone here including you. I wish for once a forum would just cut ties with that nut and never allow him back in. He thinks this forum is pouting because he's in another forum. What a delusional clown. He can stay there. He does not need to return here. Good riddance. Nothing here will suffer if he's not here. Nothing suffers if he's not around which means he is not relevant.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

As much as I dislike furthering a thread about that idiot, I wish you would cut your losses where that loser is concerned, Fash. You won't be missing anything. He disrespects everyone here including you. I wish for once a forum would just cut ties with that nut and never allow him back in. He thinks this forum is pouting because he's in another forum. What a delusional clown. He can stay there. He does not need to return here. Good riddance. Nothing here will suffer if he's not here. Nothing suffers if he's not around which means he is not relevant.

Fucking Bullseye!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I won't deny anything you wrote Azhya.

Bricktop

You people are sooooo mean to poor Mel and Joe.

You give me the sads.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.troll.me%2Fimages%2Fsad-kitty-cat%2Fi-has-a-sad.jpg&f=1">

I may have to start a support thread for these two poor, misunderstood souls!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You people are sooooo mean to poor Mel and Joe.

You give me the sads.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.troll.me%2Fimages%2Fsad-kitty-cat%2Fi-has-a-sad.jpg&f=1">

I may have to start a support thread for these two poor, misunderstood souls!!!

UR on a roll aren't ya.

Bricktop

I am compassionate and philanthropic!!!

I am a champion of the downtrodden and repressed!!!

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I am compassionate and philanthropic!!!

I am a champion of the downtrodden and repressed!!!

ac_lmfao

Nobody feels more repressed than those two delicate flowers Melvina and Jospehine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview