Replies: 10332
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:34:56 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

hey Twenty Dollars stop sending me disgusting immature emails

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2017, 09:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Now he's sending me dating pictures thinking I'll get jealous what a weirdo, you truly are a sad man

And his daughter is an ugly skank.

realgrimm

Do you have it on video?.. just DM me a link.. I'll show you pictures of SNAKE being belligerent and grouping innocent people on the beach ..

Also have his HACKED PHOTOBUCKET he's got lots of images there

realgrimm

This one he calls JUJUBear and I'm sure he's referring to Dom/Sub bear..lol..

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7c9300461e1be0e637ac6eada34cbfca/tumblr_ozfx5lrzes1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Do you have it on video?.. just DM me a link.. I'll show you pictures of SNAKE being belligerent and grouping innocent people on the beach ..

Also have his HACKED PHOTOBUCKET he's got lots of images there

I know it's easy to hack his PB account. He still hasn't figured out his security settings. ac_toofunny

I sent the video I made of me banging his ugly slut daughter/

Thiel

I don't remember much about TD other than he has trouble comprehending posts. In other words, not very bright.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"I don't remember much about TD other than he has trouble comprehending posts. In other words, not very bright.

That is all true. He also has the thinnest hide of any grown man I have ever come across. An insecure little man. Oh and his repetitive cry is everyone is making assumptions about him. He doesn't comprehend what the word means like you were saying.

Anonymous

Sending Fash and Shen lewd messages was the final straw in my opinion. TD ischildish, repetitive, easily bruised, nasty and boring. He contributed nothing. A banning was long overdue.

IRISH KAM

Ive been posting for 8 years that S.EMEN / TWENTY DIAPERS was a weirdo woman beater .

Every site ive been on he gets Banned for Threatening / Harassing females .

Especially MODs .

Hes got Chronic ' Small man ' syndrome .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Ive been posting for 8 years that S.EMEN / TWENTY DIAPERS was a weirdo woman beater .

Especially MODs .

That's obvious. He's short and skinny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Ive been posting for 8 years that S.EMEN / TWENTY DIAPERS was a weirdo woman beater .

Especially MODs .

He sounded like a child in special education playing a broken record.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Especially MODs .

TD is.

I used to think he was pretending to be an illiterate asshole so he could get under our skin. Oh no, he really is as stupid as his posts. And the most sensitive little fellow too. Any hint of criticism results in a daily parroting of about four insults to people the imbecile blames for injuring his paper thin skin.

Mimi and evs are the last two women still posting regularly on VF. And the only two posters on that forum reading. With a creepy moronic recording like Mr ASSumption himself(Seamajor), it's little surprise all the other females have left dodge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Velvet"

Especially MODs .

TD is.

I used to think he was pretending to be an illiterate asshole so he could get under our skin. Oh no, he really is as stupid as his posts. And the most sensitive little fellow too. Any hint of criticism results in a daily parroting of about four insults to people the imbecile blames for injuring his paper thin skin.

Mimi and evs are the last two women still posting regularly on VF. And the only two posters on that forum reading. With a creepy moronic recording like Mr ASSumption himself(Seamajor), it's little surprise all the other females have left dodge.

Anyone who has wasted their time reading his  posts can see he is not  only slow,he's illogical and exceptionally insecure..

I can't say if it's because he's short or not..

But, something is very wrong with him.

Anonymous

Oh and why does TD mention anyone's appearance?

As Seoul said, that kind of narcissism belongs on Facebook where insecure people can get likes..

These are forums, only words matter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oh and why does TD mention anyone's appearance?

As Seoul said, that kind of narcissism belongs on Facebook where insecure people can get likes..

These are forums, only words matter.

Because TD is an asshat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview