The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Formerly--(Would you buy a house somebody was brutally murdered in?) which somehow became a Holocaust thread

Started by Wazzzup, November 10, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Why surreal?

It was dreamlike.  Like I was living it.

Bricktop

Only been to Cambodia, and I feel you. Its hard not to feel the ghosts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Only been to Cambodia, and I feel you. Its hard not to feel the ghosts.

What you and Herman wrote I've heard from cousins in Taiwan who've been there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I don't know if I would.  I am skeptical about supernatural things and religion.  But there is a small percentage in my mind reserved for  "what if I'm wrong," and I am sure it would nag at me.

FUCK NO!!

Odinson

I´ve slept in wilderness cabins that were supposedly "haunted"...

Saw nothing.

Ghost stories are for scaring women.

Odinson

I´ve been so hungover that I saw poltergeists, lizards, ugly women everywhere...

Heard voices in my head, which was cool until they started to pick a fight with me.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve been so hungover that I saw poltergeists, lizards, ugly women everywhere...

Heard voices in my head, which was cool until they started to pick a fight with me.

....and won.

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve been so hungover that I saw poltergeists, lizards, ugly women everywhere...

....and won.

ac_lmfao

I believe it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hell no, I don't fancy getting haunted by a poltergeist.

You believe in that? ac_wot

Not sure to be honest, but I definitely wouldn't be able to settle in a place which harbours a brutal and bloody history.

Is the Holocaust bloody to you then?

I am hesitant to visit the holocaust sites but I have no problem going to Gettysburg. To me, death by dignified battle isn't the same as shepherding a group of people into a chamber to eradicate a race. I just don't feel inclined to visit the holocaust sites. I imagine a grim aura must linger there.

Sure, but it was on both sides, and Jews were not the only people who died, although they like to have all the emphasis placed on them and their 'sufferink'.  

Also, try finding a single scrap of evidence proving that gas chambers existed and were used to murder 6 million Jews. You won't, because it's a complete fabrication.

Aryan

Well, he believes the Jews run the world and we need another Hitler, so why not???

ac_toofunny

Yeah, because Jews wield absolutely no power or influence throughout the US and Europe.  :crazy:

Who else could claim that 6 million of their people died in a conflict with absolutely  no evidence to back up the claim, and siphon millions of dollars from the country accused of the imaginary genocide still to this day?

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

Not sure to be honest, but I definitely wouldn't be able to settle in a place which harbours a brutal and bloody history.

I am hesitant to visit the holocaust sites but I have no problem going to Gettysburg. To me, death by dignified battle isn't the same as shepherding a group of people into a chamber to eradicate a race. I just don't feel inclined to visit the holocaust sites. I imagine a grim aura must linger there.

I've been to Auschwitz and the Killing Fields Museum in Cambodia. It's a surreal experience.

Did you get to sample the theater and swimming pool which existed in the 'death camp', or have they replaced them with gas chambers?  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

^^You ignore that the swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), that the diving boards were added later, and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged  prisoners employed as inmate-funcionaries in the camp. The presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for most inmates in Auschwitz, and does not challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilities in Auschwitz II.

Bricktop

I've been to Auschwitz and the Killing Fields Museum in Cambodia. It's a surreal experience.

Did you get to sample the theater and swimming pool which existed in the 'death camp', or have they replaced them with gas chambers?  ac_lmfao

Dude. Seriously?

Push your political point all you want. Its still a free country...or one of ours is...but denying historical fact only serves to render your argument invalid.

If you lie about one thing, everything you say is thus tainted.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^You ignore that the swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), that the diving boards were added later, and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged  prisoners employed as inmate-funcionaries in the camp. The presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for most inmates in Auschwitz, and does not challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilities in Auschwitz II.

Yeah, I too could do a quick 5 min Google search, and find various (Jewish/leftist) sources which claim this, but it doesn't necessarily make it true does it?

Ok, for arguments sake, let's say you and your Jewish pals are right about this, why on earth was there a theater, brothel and other entertainment situated on a supposed death camp? Or were these apparently just for 'staff' too?  :001_rolleyes:

It doesn't exactly sound like a Communist gulag does it? Hell, I bet there are plenty of Korean hotels that are less pleasant to stay in.....

Aryan

Dude. Seriously?

Push your political point all you want. Its still a free country...or one of ours is...but denying historical fact only serves to render your argument invalid.

If you lie about one thing, everything you say is thus tainted.

What historical fact am I denying exactly?  Be specific...