News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I want to go out for dinner....suggestions???

Started by Berry Sweet, November 11, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"The familty and I went to outback steakhouse tonight.  I love that place.

I was at an Outback  Steakhouse in  Taipei..

We thought it was expensive and overrated.

Much like The Keg.  Everyone brags when they go there.  Ive been many times and its nothing to write home about.  The prawns appetizer sux...the shrimp is cheap and I make better mushroom caps than them.  Plus the dishes are fuckin small.

I always enjoy The Keg. I hardly criticize any place I go to eat because I am there to enjoy unless it's really BAD. Everything I've had at The Keg have been divine.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I hate always being the one to pick a place.   I might just buy something at the supermarket and cook....suggestions??

I prefer indies to chains.  But, it's getting harder to find indies.  

A few chains I would suggest and that a kid would like are Swiss Chalet, Moxie's and Thai Express.

@realAzhyaAryola

So you never have to wonder where to go next, make it an international dining experience. Go to where you haven't been to before. That's what I like. I have yet to go to a Ukrainian restaurant. That is next on my list. I've been to most ethnic restaurants. I'm not afraid to try them. How can you say you wouldn't like it when you haven't tried it?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So you never have to wonder where to go next, make it an international dining experience. Go to where you haven't been to before. That's what I like. I have yet to go to a Ukrainian restaurant. That is next on my list. I've been to most ethnic restaurants. I'm not afraid to try them. How can you say you wouldn't like it when you haven't tried it?

I am Ukrainian. I am picky as hell about Ukrainian food. None compares to what my elderly mom makes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So you never have to wonder where to go next, make it an international dining experience. Go to where you haven't been to before. That's what I like. I have yet to go to a Ukrainian restaurant. That is next on my list. I've been to most ethnic restaurants. I'm not afraid to try them. How can you say you wouldn't like it when you haven't tried it?

Ukrainian food is popular in Alberta and Saskatchewan..

It's comfort food..

Anonymous

It's comfort food..

Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and other family meet ups, Ukrainian food is served.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

It's comfort food..

Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and other family meet ups, Ukrainian food is served.

Meaning boiled beetroot and cabbage for christmas, thanksgiving, easter and other family meet ups.

@realAzhyaAryola

I like the full experience of going to the restaurant and looking at the menu and studying what I will order and what the entrees are about. I recently had some Polish dumplings. Pierogis. It seems every culture has their own version of dumplings.
@realAzhyaAryola

shin

I haven't had this yet, but have you ever tried tapas?

How does Lo feel about seafood?

@realAzhyaAryola

Latin food is really hot on my list these days. Haha! I am itching to make a Spanish Paella.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Mmm...

https://c.tadst.com/gfx/750w/spanish-paella-day-fun.jpg?1">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Mmm...

https://c.tadst.com/gfx/750w/spanish-paella-day-fun.jpg?1">

I want some of that.

Odinson

The problem with dishes like that is that I can eat four of them at lunch and be hungry again at 1pm.

A big juicy steak, garlic potatoes and milk keep me going for several hours.

Anonymous

I went to Sherlock Homes and was very disappointed.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola