Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

GENOCIDAL PROGTARD WANTS TO EXTERMINATE ALL MEN AND WHITE PEOPLE

Started by Anonymous, November 13, 2017, 11:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How old is she?

How old is who?

The woman in the op story.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How old is she?

Have you ever met anyone like that Berry?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"America as a nation was built on major fault lines that are just now starting to create worrying tremors in their society. A major quake cannot be far away.

Do you feel other advanced immigrant nations like Australia, Canada, New Zealand and even Argentina are destined for the same?

I don't know about Brick,  but I do. New Zealand will be the first domino to fall after the US. Maybe even before.

Interesting? What leads you to that belief??

The same things as the US. A European population that will be a minority. Pakehas already are a minority of newborns. A large and growing Maori population who  feel  wronged and entitled. Though they are not as screwed up as Australian and Canadian Aborigines. Affirmative action and payments to Maoris/Pac Islanders will only get more expensive and discriminatory for Europeans as their share of the population declines.

I've never been across the ditch. I always thought the maoris were a small part of New Zealand's population because MOST OF THEM ARE IN AUSTRALIA!!! Especially Sydney and Brisbane. Wikipedia says the maoris are 15% of the total headcount.

New Zealand is a bit weird, to me. Kiwi's have a rather self important air about them, and resent Australia for being bigger, better and dominant. All 26 mill of us. New Zealand has always been a leftist country, probably more like Canada than Australia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"America as a nation was built on major fault lines that are just now starting to create worrying tremors in their society. A major quake cannot be far away.

Do you feel other advanced immigrant nations like Australia, Canada, New Zealand and even Argentina are destined for the same?

I don't know about Brick,  but I do. New Zealand will be the first domino to fall after the US. Maybe even before.

Interesting? What leads you to that belief??

The same things as the US. A European population that will be a minority. Pakehas already are a minority of newborns. A large and growing Maori population who  feel  wronged and entitled. Though they are not as screwed up as Australian and Canadian Aborigines. Affirmative action and payments to Maoris/Pac Islanders will only get more expensive and discriminatory for Europeans as their share of the population declines.

I've never been across the ditch. I always thought the maoris were a small part of New Zealand's population because MOST OF THEM ARE IN AUSTRALIA!!! Especially Sydney and Brisbane. Wikipedia says the maoris are 15% of the total headcount.

New Zealand is a bit weird, to me. Kiwi's have a rather self important air about them, and resent Australia for being bigger, better and dominant. All 26 mill of us. New Zealand has always been a leftist country, probably more like Canada than Australia.

That 15% number is far too low. Pakehas, while still a majority on the South Island are a minority in Auckland and all of the North part of the North Island.

Anonymous

New Zealand is easier to immigrate to than either Australia or Canada.

Bricktop

New Zealand has around 4 million people, and space for 10 times that many. Its one problem is its isolation from the rest of the world, like us. That's why they resent Australia. To them, we ARE the "world". We like to think of them as our variant of Messicans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"New Zealand is easier to immigrate to than either Australia or Canada.

But, then a person  would have to live there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"New Zealand is easier to immigrate to than either Australia or Canada.

I can think of worse places to live.

Anonymous

I can think of worse places to live.

I can too. But, why stick around after you become a kiwi citizen. Australia offers more opportunities and better beaches.

Aryan

Ha, I just googled population sizes of New Zealand and the UK...... this country is fucked. I'm surprised it hasn't sunk yet under the weight.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ha, I just googled population sizes of New Zealand and the UK...... this country is fucked. I'm surprised it hasn't sunk yet under the weight.  :laugh:

New Zealand and the UK are very close in size..

I don't think the UK is over populated  when compared to Taiwan which is more densely populated..

And Taiwan is earthquake prone.

Aryan

New Zealand = 4.693 million.

UK = 65.64 million.

There must not be as many greedy rich people in New Zealand.

Also that number for the UK will be under by quite a lot, when you consider all the illegal immigrants which are here.