Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

imgur

Started by kiebers, November 26, 2017, 05:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Anyone else here use imgur and lost their account in the last few days?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Anyone else here use imgur and lost their account in the last few days?

I have an imgur account, but I haven't used it for a year or more. I will check it.

kiebers

They sent me a new password and everything is fine now....Thank goodness, I have close to 1,200 pics stored there.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"They sent me a new password and everything is fine now....Thank goodness, I have close to 1,200 pics stored there.

That's good kiebers.

ac_smile

Anonymous

The old lady has pictures stored on imgur. She never said anything to me about any problems with it.

kiebers

There were only 1.7 million users that were affected. I have 2 accounts and the other one was fine. It was my main one that went down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"There were only 1.7 million users that were affected. I have 2 accounts and the other one was fine. It was my main one that went down.

That sucks.