Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm thinking of a country to visit...

Started by Bricktop, November 19, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Just go to Benidorm like most other English folks!

Yes. I've seen the documentary with Johnny Vegas.

No thank you. I couldn't handle mingling with that lot!!!

One of them was a scouser!!!

Aryan

Funny show that, Mel was the best..... R.I.P. Mel the sunbed guru.  :sad:

Bricktop

I was in love with Brandy...even though she was a scouser!!!

The great thing about Mel was he epitomised the antiquarian geezer with too much money and not enough brains.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny show that, Mel was the best..... R.I.P. Mel the sunbed guru.  :sad:

ac_dunno

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny show that, Mel was the best..... R.I.P. Mel the sunbed guru.  :sad:

ac_dunno

">

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"I was in love with Brandy...even though she was a scouser!!!

The great thing about Mel was he epitomised the antiquarian geezer with too much money and not enough brains.

My ex saw him in St Annes near Blackpool, I think he lived in Lytham. I was gutted that she didn't get his autograph for me.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

">

A good singer.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I was in love with Brandy...even though she was a scouser!!!

My ex saw him in St Annes near Blackpool, I think he lived in Lytham. I was gutted that she didn't get his autograph for me.  :laugh:

Was she Jewish???

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oriental Noodle"Argentina definitely requires a closer look.

Now, there are some "rare, exotic" places that I briefly considered also, but understand that they may not understand you.  There are still some places where people just do NOT speak even basic English, and this could present a problem for the traveler...

My younger brother's old lady is an Italian Argie. He works as an overseas toolpush. They live in Southern Portugal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oriental Noodle"Argentina definitely requires a closer look.

Now, there are some "rare, exotic" places that I briefly considered also, but understand that they may not understand you.  There are still some places where people just do NOT speak even basic English, and this could present a problem for the traveler...

My younger brother's old lady is an Italian Argie. He works as an overseas toolpush. They live in Southern Portugal.

Do they go back to Argentina Herman?

@realAzhyaAryola

Forget Asia, go to Zagreb, capital of Croatia, Dubrovnik also; or Praque or Valletta. Go to Russia.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Forget Asia, go to Zagreb, capital of Croatia, Dubrovnik also; or Praque or Valletta. Go to Russia.

I've been to Russia when I lived in Kazakhstan..

It was okay.

@realAzhyaAryola

Walled city, Carcassonne, France.

http://www.travelfreehi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Carcassonne.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]