Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Sexual Harassment Revolution

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, November 20, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

It sickens me that although these cretins get gaol time, their crap still gets air time. If they are found guilty, all of their entertainment assets should be banned. No re-runs. All albums withdrawn from sale. They should cease to exist on mass media. Ditto creeps like Gary Glitter, Harvey Weinstein, Mike Tyson, Rolf Harris.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It sickens me that although these cretins get gaol time, their crap still gets air time. If they are found guilty, all of their entertainment assets should be banned. No re-runs. All albums withdrawn from sale. They should cease to exist on mass media. Ditto creeps like Gary Glitter, Harvey Weinstein, Mike Tyson, Rolf Harris.

But, if Bill Cosby spends the rest of life in prison, why would that matter?

He can't spend any of it.

Bricktop

But it will send a message to all predators; society will shun you if you prey on people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But it will send a message to all predators; society will shun you if you prey on people.

I don't disagree with your suggestion Bricktop.

Bricktop

They used their fame to intimidate, co-erce, persuade or manipulate.

Taking that fame away from them is a reasonable response.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They used their fame to intimidate, co-erce, persuade or manipulate.

Taking that fame away from them is a reasonable response.

Even if Bill Cosby doesn't go to jail, there will be no paid appearances anywhere.

Bricktop

He's finished. But he will have enough wealth to survive...unless he spends the rest of his life in gaol, then his money is worthless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's finished. But he will have enough wealth to survive...unless he spends the rest of his life in gaol, then his money is worthless.

He's out right  now.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not for long.

He was convicted of serious crimes.....he belongs in jail.

cc

Not been following closely, but I suspect that he's out until sentencing

That said, appeals could keep him out for some time depending on what the appeal judge rules
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Not been following closely, but I suspect that he's out until sentencing

That said, appeals could keep him out for some time depending on what the appeal judge rules

And he has the money to hire the best lawyers to do that.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

If Cosby didn't have so much  money, he would have been in the can long ago.

Anonymous

Who wants to join me in starting a crowdfunding for old Bill.

Bill Cosby was once worth $400 million. Now he's facing financial ruin

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/bill-cosby-was-once-worth-dollar400-million-now-hes-facing-financial-ruin/ar-AAwrSHq?li=AAggFp5&ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstor ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/bill-cosby-was-once-worth-dollar400-million-now-hes-facing-financial-ruin/ar-AAwrSHq?li=AAggFp5&ocid=mailsignout