The Biggest Drag On Income Growth In Canada Is Government, Not The Rich

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Lol it's weird despite how much problem China has, we still believe it's morally wrong to force people to give you their money that they worked for, while the West a noticeable number of libtards which they preach moral and humanity have no concept of this understanding.

Depending on the province you live in, it's possible to pay 56% of your income in income taxes. This doesn't even include fees, sin taxes, excise taxes and payroll taxes. That is mafia-easque and immoral. We are not free when we can't keep our own money.

Fuck the waste of money commission on missing and murdered Aboriginal women. We've had 40 of them  already. Let's have one on taxation.

That's pretty insane taxing someone 2/3 of their income, when I was a kid I thought these were rumors only, lol.  It gives me this feeling even if I give them all the money I make it'll still not be enough for them to spend.  :oeudC:  Sad to see to this day slavery still exist, lol.

It must be a cultural difference Zetsu..

Like you said, East Asians would never accept any excuse for that kind of confiscation..

It is modern day slavery.

It seems pretty messed up when the rich are taking advantages of loop holes, only paying a portion of what they make while the middle and upper class are doing most of the paying, and the poor gets tax credits.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Lol it's weird despite how much problem China has, we still believe it's morally wrong to force people to give you their money that they worked for, while the West a noticeable number of libtards which they preach moral and humanity have no concept of this understanding.

Depending on the province you live in, it's possible to pay 56% of your income in income taxes. This doesn't even include fees, sin taxes, excise taxes and payroll taxes. That is mafia-easque and immoral. We are not free when we can't keep our own money.

Fuck the waste of money commission on missing and murdered Aboriginal women. We've had 40 of them  already. Let's have one on taxation.

That's pretty insane taxing someone 2/3 of their income, when I was a kid I thought these were rumors only, lol.  It gives me this feeling even if I give them all the money I make it'll still not be enough for them to spend.  :oeudC:  Sad to see to this day slavery still exist, lol.

Like you said, East Asians would never accept any excuse for that kind of confiscation..

That seems pretty messed up when the rich are taking advantages of loop holes, only paying a portion of what they make while the middle and upper class are doing most of the paying, and the poor and lazy gets tax credits.

The top  ten per cent of earners in Canada pay about fifty five per cent of income taxes collected.  The top one per cent earned eleven per cent of income in Canada and paid twenty two per cent of all income taxes collected. So, this tired and untrue lie that greedy politicians like  Bernie Sanders spew about successful people not paying their fair share is BS. It's just an excuse to suck more money out of the hands of those that earn it and place it in the hands of people like Trudeau who will use that money to reward people that aided him politically.

Yes, we need a national conversation on taxation. And we need it soon.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That seems pretty messed up when the rich are taking advantages of loop holes, only paying a portion of what they make while the middle and upper class are doing most of the paying, and the poor and lazy gets tax credits.

The top  ten per cent of earners in Canada pay about fifty five per cent of income taxes collected.  The top one per cent earned eleven per cent of income in Canada and paid twenty two per cent of all income taxes collected. So, this tired and untrue lie that greedy politicians like  Bernie Sanders spew about successful people not paying their fair share is BS. It's just an excuse to suck more money out of the hands of those that earn it and place it in the hands of people like Trudeau who will use that money to reward people that aided him politically.

Yes, we need a national conversation on taxation. And we need it soon.

A tax reform would be nice, maybe a rate from 10-25%, or a 18% flat rate would even be better.  Canada could always use more investors and a better job market for the masses, not to mention I don't even remember how many of my friends have to moved to the US b/c they can't find any high end job here.  While I'm disable and not even working full time so it matters little for me.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Yes, we pay far too much in taxes. Yes, the class warfare rhetoric is a coded excuse for selfish governments to extract more cash from us. And yes, the flatter and simpler that taxes are, the better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Yes, we pay far too much in taxes. Yes, the class warfare rhetoric is a coded excuse for selfish governments to extract more cash from us. And yes, the flatter and simpler that taxes are, the better.

For us, yes..

Not for the accountants, lawyers and people working for the CRA.