News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Has Gordy gone to that big Thai Ladyboy filled place in the sky?

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"RIP Yorkie

He lived in the same area of the city I do.. Yeah he said he was confined to a wheelchair ..I remember phishing him for info when he started pulling all macho and GRRRrrrring me ,relized it was his shtick pretty fast since he was one trick pony

I always liked Yorkie and his grrrrs lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blazor"I dont pretend if I say Im drinking, if Im drinking Im drinking lol.

Same! Why be ashamed of it?  :laugh:

My nan always used to say a good few drinks of whisky keeps the winter germs away.  ac_biggrin

Hell Im drinking right now lol.

It does kill the germs! My mom use to give me a shot of whisky and a spoonful of molasses when I was a wee lad lol. The liquor kills the germs in your throat and the molasses coats your throat to soothe it.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He lived in the same area of the city I do.. Yeah he said he was confined to a wheelchair ..I remember phishing him for info when he started pulling all macho and GRRRrrrring me ,relized it was his shtick pretty fast since he was one trick pony

You knew him or at least chatted with him privately?

We had issues at one time , he got real touchy so I played up on it till I noticed he was getting to sensitive  , so pms were sent ..lol... he's from York Region just outside Toronto and York spreads into Torontos west end

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I dont pretend if I say Im drinking, if Im drinking Im drinking lol.

My nan always used to say a good few drinks of whisky keeps the winter germs away.  ac_biggrin

Your nan is a wise old gal. I have not had germs in thirty years. :laugh3:

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"

Hell Im drinking right now lol.

It does kill the germs! My mom use to give me a shot of whisky and a spoonful of molasses when I was a wee lad lol. The liquor kills the germs in your throat and the molasses coats your throat to soothe it.

Me too , just beer but I'm always drinking when I'm here..lol.. girls like to play pretend drunk  :laugh3:

Aryan

He was harmless.   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista" most people who say they are drunk on these forums were only pretending for entertainment purposes

I know Shen Li and Oscar did that..

That is pretty sad actually if true.   :roll:

I think it is a stupid troll from both of them.  The Iron Chink character and progtard logger that old Oscar plays are not even funny.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

Your nan is a wise old gal. I have not had germs in thirty years. :laugh3:

She was! I loved her to bits, and she lived until the age of 94.   ac_cool

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista" most people who say they are drunk on these forums were only pretending for entertainment purposes

I think it is a stupid troll from both of them.  The Iron Chink character and progtard logger that old Oscar plays are not even funny.

I like Shen, but pretending to be drunk online is gay as fuck.

I suspect that perhaps Shen has actually been drunk and pretended she wasn't to Fash.   :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Me too , just beer but I'm always drinking when I'm here..lol.. girls like to play pretend drunk  :laugh3:

:laugh:

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-01/18/10/enhanced/webdr09/anigif_enhanced-15796-1453130025-4.gif">

https://media.giphy.com/media/h82cntdSeb064/giphy.gif">

">

Anonymous

I like Shen, but pretending to be drunk online is gay as fuck.

I suspect that perhaps Shen has actually been drunk and pretended she wasn't to Fash.   :laugh:

Shen Li does drink alcohol..

I've seen her order alcohol in  restaurants..

But, I've never seen  her drunk  and she  doesn't drink  that often..

There is some truth to what Herman is saying..

The Iron Ch!nk is a character she plays..

In real life she's reserved, adores children and has a soft spot for pets..

But, don't tell I told you that.

:laugh:

Zetsu

Gordy is just one mysterious guy, I mean who would burn so much money just to sleep with below average looking hookers.  None of it makes any sense, sometimes it gets so dumb I kinda feel sorry for people like him, and same for some girls in the opposite spectrum.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Gordy is just one mysterious guy, I mean who would burn so much money just to sleep with below average looking hookers.  None of it makes any sense, sometimes it gets so dumb I kinda feel sorry for people like him, and same for some girls in the opposite spectrum.

Ouch. Damn that was spot frickin on.

Awesome brother. ac_drinks

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu"Gordy is just one mysterious guy, I mean who would burn so much money just to sleep with below average looking hookers.  None of it makes any sense, sometimes it gets so dumb I kinda feel sorry for people like him, and same for some girls in the opposite spectrum.

Er...perhaps you might consider that "Gordy Gambino" is an alter ego. His real life isn't quite so decadent and sordid.

He is widely respected in his profession, and has contributed to its standards and status at the highest levels.

Gordy Gambino is a tragic oaf. Much like Shen Li is a wino.

The man behind the mask is a clever cookie. Not without some tarnish, its true...and has been known to be an asshole to members of the opposite sex...but he's far from the deranged ape he portrays.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Er...perhaps you might consider that "Gordy Gambino" is an alter ego. His real life isn't quite so decadent and sordid.

He is widely respected in his profession, and has contributed to its standards and status at the highest levels.

Gordy Gambino is a tragic oaf. Much like Shen Li is a wino.

The man behind the mask is a clever cookie. Not without some tarnish, its true...and has been known to be an asshole to members of the opposite sex...but he's far from the deranged ape he portrays.

I know Gordy Gambino is a mask, much like the angry Iron Chink is. But, I feel sorry for any guy who can only get female companionship by paying for it.