Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

happy Thanksgiving to our American friends

Started by Anonymous, November 23, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Thank you Fash, Herman and Scouse.  

happy thanksgiving to my fellow 'Muricans Kiebers, Azhya and Blazor

Thanks man, hope all y'all did too  ac_drinks

Im startin' to feel like a stuffed turkey lol. Was so many leftovers. I had to go to 2 homes.

I had turkey and gravy, stuffing, stuffing patties (my favorite), green beans and taters, mashed taters, rolls, sweet potato casserole which is similar to the dish Azhya made, sweet potatoes with marshmallows and stuff, green bean casserole, mac and cheese, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, broccoli and cheese, stuffed mushrooms, baked apples, pumpkin pie, pecan pumpkin cheesecake pie, pecan pie, blueberry pie, pumpkin roll, and I think that was it lol. I've been eating all that since Thursday. Last night we had open faced turkey sammiches covered in gravy. Gonna eat a turkey leg for lunch lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

Behold, the American Thanksgiving spread.

https://alicewwong.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/thanksgiving.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Thank you Fash, Herman and Scouse.  

happy thanksgiving to my fellow 'Muricans Kiebers, Azhya and Blazor

Thanks man, hope all y'all did too  ac_drinks

Im startin' to feel like a stuffed turkey lol. Was so many leftovers. I had to go to 2 homes.

I had turkey and gravy, stuffing, stuffing patties (my favorite), green beans and taters, mashed taters, rolls, sweet potato casserole which is similar to the dish Azhya made, sweet potatoes with marshmallows and stuff, green bean casserole, mac and cheese, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, broccoli and cheese, stuffed mushrooms, baked apples, pumpkin pie, pecan pumpkin cheesecake pie, pecan pie, blueberry pie, pumpkin roll, and I think that was it lol. I've been eating all that since Thursday. Last night we had open faced turkey sammiches covered in gravy. Gonna eat a turkey leg for lunch lol.

And I thought we had a giant menu.  Most of that we had, rolls, turkey and gravy, a beef roast for those who don't like turkey, green bean casserole, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, cinnamon applebars, marshmallowed sweet ptatoes, mashed potatoes (with a bit of cream cheese in them, makes them extra smooth) 3 types of cranberries, stuffing with raisins and apples in it, carmel french toast for breakfasts.

its going to be leftovers till the weekend is over.  Glad you had a good one Blazor ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Behold, the American Thanksgiving spread.

https://alicewwong.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/thanksgiving.jpg">

With just my wife and I, we have less than half that amount of food.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

And I thought we had a giant menu.  Most of that we had, rolls, turkey and gravy, a beef roast for those who don't like turkey, green bean casserole, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, cinnamon applebars, marshmallowed sweet ptatoes, mashed potatoes (with a bit of cream cheese in them, makes them extra smooth) 3 types of cranberries, stuffing with raisins and apples in it, carmel french toast for breakfasts.

its going to be leftovers till the weekend is over.  Glad you had a good one Blazor ac_drinks

Nice  ac_drinks

Never heard of cream cheese in potatoes, stuffing with raisins and apples in it, nor have I had caramel on french toast. But they all sound real good!

Wazzzup

Nice  ac_drinks

Never heard of cream cheese in potatoes, stuffing with raisins and apples in it, nor have I had caramel on french toast. But they all sound real good!

They're some nice little recipe ideas my wife has picked up that work well.  I envy you your pumpkin pie cheesecake, that sounds really good :eating-smileys-emoticons43:

Anonymous

Blazor

They're some nice little recipe ideas my wife has picked up that work well.  I envy you your pumpkin pie cheesecake, that sounds really good :eating-smileys-emoticons43:

Let me guess, ideas from Pinterest lol? My lady gets a lot of ideas from there.

My pumpkin rolls have cream cheese icing rolled up inside, those got demolished lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Back to work today Blazor and Wazzzup?

Fucking Monday lol. Yes lol.

kiebers

My pumpkin rolls have cream cheese icing rolled up inside, those got demolished lol.

Here's an interesting idea for leftovers...Cowboy style...

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Here's an interesting idea for leftovers...Cowboy style...

">

Turkey pot pie. :thumbup:

@realAzhyaAryola

Do folks really prefer smoked turkey over the traditional roasted turkey? How does it compare?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Do folks really prefer smoked turkey over the traditional roasted turkey? How does it compare?

I love anything smoked. I've never had an actual smoked turkey, but store bought that was already smoked. I like it a lot. Would love to try one that was actually smoked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Do folks really prefer smoked turkey over the traditional roasted turkey? How does it compare?

I love anything smoked. I've never had an actual smoked turkey, but store bought that was already smoked. I like it a lot. Would love to try one that was actually smoked.

It is very good..

It gives the  turkey a different, but equally delicious..

Deep fried turkey is very nice too.