News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Will someone please explain how this Irish Kam troll benefits the forum?

Started by Bricktop, November 23, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Seriously?

We have galahs in our back yard that are more coherent and pleasing to the ear than this crapchatterer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Seriously?

We have galahs in our back yard that are more coherent and pleasing to the ear than this crapchatterer.

He's a childish troll wanting a little attention. No fucks given.

Bricktop

Yeah...I just fail to see the humour, entertainment value or purpose in his infantile banter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah...I just fail to see the humour, entertainment value or purpose in his infantile banter.

Oh, I know he's immature.

Bricktop

He could be immature. Insane. Insecure. What he's NOT is remotely worthwhile.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He could be immature. Insane. Insecure. What he's NOT is remotely worthwhile.

He's  probably just driving by.

Bricktop

That idiot would not have the intellectual capacity to operate a motor vehicle. Anyone who thinks that THAT level of callow and juvenile idiocy is remotely worthy of posting has some screws loose...in fact the whole drivetrain is off its mountings.

Angry White Male

It is well known that the Irish are the Niggers of Western Europe.

It is just the way it is.  How that became, I do not know, as I'm not a historian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That idiot would not have the intellectual capacity to operate a motor vehicle. Anyone who thinks that THAT level of callow and juvenile idiocy is remotely worthy of posting has some screws loose...in fact the whole drivetrain is off its mountings.

If he starts disrupting  discussions he can be sent back to RR..

So far, he has started his own threads, but hasn't messed up any other threads..