Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Canadians Biggest Expense......TAXES!!

Started by Anonymous, August 24, 2017, 09:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"lol 57% is pretty much 1st degree robbery.  Plus if China can maintain a max rate of only 25%, and still spend so much on military, infrastructure and other overseas and city projects, then there shouldn't be excuses for True Dope to claim anymore than 20%.  It's just silly how we pay so much in taxes while we hardly ever get anything back in return.

I like your flat tax idea Zetsu.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Angry White Male

It's really the fairest way.  Whether you make $100 or $100,000,000, the rate is equal for all.  And eliminate all loopholes for tax avoidance also...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"lol 57% is pretty much 1st degree robbery.  Plus if China can maintain a max rate of only 25%, and still spend so much on military, infrastructure and other overseas and city projects, then there shouldn't be excuses for True Dope to claim anymore than 20%.  It's just silly how we pay so much in taxes while we hardly ever get anything back in return.

I like your flat tax idea Zetsu.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's really the fairest way.  Whether you make $100 or $100,000,000, the rate is equal for all.  And eliminate all loopholes for tax avoidance also...

Lol I forgot to mention they could also add a 1% tax deduction for each child the couple have, this way more middle and upper class family would finally start having kids, not sure will this work though or might need more incentive.
Permanently off his rocker

Wazzzup

A lot of people think of taxes as just income  there's a lot more (may need translting from 'Mericun)

there's sales/consumption taxes, property taxes, capital gains taxes, estate taxes, gas taxes, entertainment taxes, hotel taxes, city stickers, license fees, tobacco taxes, alcohol taxes and more...

PLUS everything you buy has a corporate tax on it, and that the corporation passes that tax onto you, the counsumer

So when you try to figure out how much you are giving the government don't forget to include all those as well.

Angry White Male

In Canada, it's about 50% total on average, that is taken in some form of taxation.  I wouldn't be surprised if the US was close to that figure...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"A lot of people think of taxes as just income  there's a lot more (may need translting from 'Mericun)

there's sales/consumption taxes, property taxes, capital gains taxes, estate taxes, gas taxes, entertainment taxes, hotel taxes, city stickers, license fees, tobacco taxes, alcohol taxes and more...

PLUS everything you buy has a corporate tax on it, and that the corporation passes that tax onto you, the counsumer

So when you try to figure out how much you are giving the government don't forget to include all those as well.

We have threads that mention those additional taxes..

Governments charge a lot to live in Canada and the USA.

Thiel

When other people's property  is taken without their consent, it's called theft. Taxation is theft.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: "Thiel"When other people's property  is taken without their consent, it's called theft. Taxation is theft.

Armed theft if you refuse long enough.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Thiel"When other people's property  is taken without their consent, it's called theft. Taxation is theft.

Armed theft if you refuse long enough.

I like the way you think. ac_drinks
gay, conservative and proud