Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

There is no Future for Whites in Canada and the United States

Started by Anonymous, November 28, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Old Munday is a lying, backstabbing snake, but even a snake can get things right once in a while.

Quotebefore the national anthem there was an indian chief from some tribe near Ottawa that welcomed everybody to Ottawa which he stated is on unceded indian land....he welcomed the people from toronto which he stated is on unceded indian land and he welcomed the people from calgary which he stated is on unceded blackfoot indian land....this is where this is going folks.....if people dont start to wake up they will find themselves paying rent on their homes to the local indian band....the supreme court and Trudeau is backing these fucking thieves all the way..they are claiming the majority of canada as sovereign unceded indian territory....you are now invaders

Compensation for everyone and socially acceptable perhaps  even legal bigotry and double standards against those of us of European origin. I will be fifty in January, so I aint going anywhere. My son's generation and any grandchildren I might have will be hunted like Afrikaaners are today in the North America of the future.

Aryan

You need to teach them pro white values and encourage them to be around there own kind.  As you say, the future looks extremely bleak for Americans and Canadians alike....

Bricktop

Have you looked around your OWN country lately???

Last time I was in London, I stayed near Paddington. It felt like I was in Tehran, or Cairo.

On the tube, I was prevailed upon by a West Indian. What I found interesting was his utter contempt for white people, a sentiment noted by other whites standing nearby.

Many shop assistants were Russian, or Polish. At least one restaurant, Colbert's, was owned, operated and staffed by French people.

In Peterborough, not a single taxi driver was white.

In the market at Rugby, every stall was staffed by a Paki.

If we want to see what the future looks like, we need look no further than the UK.

Anonymous

Western Europe might last twenty years after open season on whites in Canada and the states is declared.

Bricktop

I think many make the erroneous assumption that whites are incapable of defending themselves. When pushed too hard, we have been known to respond effectively.

In Canada and Australia, indigenous peoples are but a small percentage, and don't have the means to push too hard.

Its the muslims in Europe that are the greatest peril. Merkhels legacy will be a Europe tyrannised by rampant muslims.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Have you looked around your OWN country lately???

Last time I was in London, I stayed near Paddington. It felt like I was in Tehran, or Cairo.

On the tube, I was prevailed upon by a West Indian. What I found interesting was his utter contempt for white people, a sentiment noted by other whites standing nearby.

Many shop assistants were Russian, or Polish. At least one restaurant, Colbert's, was owned, operated and staffed by French people.

In Peterborough, not a single taxi driver was white.

In the market at Rugby, every stall was staffed by a Paki.

If we want to see what the future looks like, we need look no further than the UK.

It's a shame so many whites have decided to leg it out of the country to sunnier climes, rather than stay and oppose the state endorsed racial genocide.

It's a good thing we fought Hitler though right? Otherwise the country would have been overrun and invaded by foreigners!  ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think many make the erroneous assumption that whites are incapable of defending themselves. When pushed too hard, we have been known to respond effectively.

In Canada and Australia, indigenous peoples are but a small percentage, and don't have the means to push too hard.

Its the muslims in Europe that are the greatest peril. Merkhels legacy will be a Europe tyrannised by rampant muslims.

They're a symptom. Without the treasonous Jews and liberals in power, the muslims wouldn't be here to start with. A nationalist right wing government would send most of them packing tomorrow.

Anonymous

It's all over. I can't wait to get out of Canada. April, 2024 we are gone.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It's a shame so many whites have decided to leg it out of the country to sunnier climes

AKA Australia!!!

Once you had to be dragged here in chains...now we're trying to hold the gates against the flood of poms wanting to escape what's left of the UK!!!

I, of course, have two passports...a foot in each camp, so to speak. Nice.

If you're looking to abandon the motherland, Scouse, let me know. I'll put a good word in for you?? Although I might suggest you erase all your Nazi propaganda from the internet. They search it, you know...

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

It's a shame so many whites have decided to leg it out of the country to sunnier climes

AKA Australia!!!

Once you had to be dragged here in chains...now we're trying to hold the gates against the flood of poms wanting to escape what's left of the UK!!!

If you're looking to abandon the motherland, Scouse, let me know. I'll put a good word in for you?? Although I might suggest you erase all your Nazi propaganda from the internet. They search it, you know...

So much for free speech eh!  acc_angry

How about Swastika tatts? Do they do a full body search at customs?  ac_dunno

IRISH KAM

Under Uber liberal TRUDEAU it will soon be renamed CANADISTAN .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

AKA Australia!!!

I liked Australia when I lived there. But, it has the same problems Canada and the UK have with SJW governments.

My kid brother married a gal from Argentina. That would be a good country for whites to immigrate to.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

AKA Australia!!!

I liked Australia when I lived there. But, it has the same problems Canada and the UK have with SJW governments.

My kid brother married a gal from Argentina. That would be a good country for whites to immigrate to.

Hungary, Poland and the Czech republic are all rightleaning pro western democracies, but they are less prosperous, at least at the moment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"

AKA Australia!!!

Hungary, Poland and the Czech republic are all rightleaning pro western democracies, but they are less prosperous, at least at the moment.

I have been to all of them.  Poland is my favorite of the three.

Bricktop

AKA Australia!!!

So much for free speech eh!  acc_angry

How about Swastika tatts? Do they do a full body search at customs?  ac_dunno

They do, but fear not.

They provide angle grinders and sandpaper if you need to remove a tatt before being granted admission.

Seriously though, you raise an interesting point; will people be barred from entering countries because they display a symbol of undesirable organisations? Perhaps they already are. I know that people with a lot of tatts were told to cover up when entering Singapore.

How would someone with a swastika get into Germany?