Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Social Justice Warfare

Started by Bricktop, November 28, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

These are the people who are trying to take control of our lives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"These are the people who are trying to take control of our lives.

They are  doing a poor job of convincing me to hand over control of my life to them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There are many like her. When faced with truth and reality, these unemployed, overeducated, underdeveloped wastes of skin just fizzle away.

Jesus, how can so much stupidity be contained in one body. She should be on display at the Smithsonian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"There are many like her. When faced with truth and reality, these unemployed, overeducated, underdeveloped wastes of skin just fizzle away.

Jesus, how can so much stupidity be contained in one body. She should be on display at the Smithsonian.

Substitute Jews for whites and she could be Scouse.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"These are the people who are trying to take control of our lives.

They are  doing a poor job of convincing me to hand over control of my life to them.

They are not capable of making arguments to sway intelliogent people, so they use threats instead, and it is working.  Anyone who publicly disgrees with them is an-- islamophobe, racist, white supremacist, misogynist, and will learn to shut up and acquiesce, or have their lives ruined by defamation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

They are not capable of making arguments to sway intelliogent people, so they use threats instead, and it is working.  Anyone who publicly disgrees with them is an-- islamophobe, racist, white supremacist, misogynist, and will learn to shut up and acquiesce, or have their lives ruined by defamation.

Fuck that. I know white people are weak, but I won't give into bullying from retards.

Bricktop

I wish them luck if they want ME to acquiesce...they'll get a faceful of reality.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wish them luck if they want ME to acquiesce...they'll get a faceful of reality.

Good.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I watched the whole video.....including the comedian.

:shock:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I watched the whole video.....including the comedian.

:shock:
Why do  thin skinned crybabies spend money seeing shock comics.

Bricktop

So they can create a fuss and have a whinge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So they can create a fuss and have a whinge.

And ruin everyone else's fun.

Bricktop

Third wave feminism is about bitterness, vengeance and self-loathing.