Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

crypto currency

Started by Anonymous, November 30, 2017, 01:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

I'll throw another couple grand into BitCoin after midnight, provided that's when my bank re-sets the daily limit...

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"https://bitcoin.org/en/download">https://bitcoin.org/en/download

Nasty people. I wouldn't touch anything they offer. Segwit's happened because they wanted to keep low tech, high fees, and I say that as someone who continues to mine it but constantly transfer those profits elsewhere.

Rumour is that they were bankrolled and started paying their team off heaps(AFTER THEY kicked out the original team)
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Yeah, but one only uses the wallet to get the keys, and to update the blockchain, no?

I mean, it's completely decentralized, right?

Angry White Male

I don't know all the terms correctly, but wouldn't one decentralized wallet follow the same protocols as another decentralized wallet?

I mean, aren't the protocols set in stone by the very design?

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't know all the terms correctly, but wouldn't one decentralized wallet follow the same protocols as another decentralized wallet?

I mean, aren't the protocols set in stone by the very design?

Having both keys and ensuring nobody else can have both keys is the only way. The math is the only thing which preserves.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

That's what I thought.  As such, BitCoin Core should then be just as "good" as anything else...

Angry White Male

I wanted to throw ten grand in there.  'Logistics' makes that difficult with BitCoin.

With my "normal" investment accounts, I can throw around unlimited funds, instantly, with just a few clicks...

Angry White Male

Alright, managed to get another couple grand in there.

The site itself said I'd reached my daily limit of $4,000 (nothing to do with my bank)...

I should have hit it sooner...

And GOD GIVE ME THE POWER to know when to sell this investment, that has ZERO backing in reality...  Fonzi scheme.

Angry White Male