The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Somehow I am not surprised

Started by kiebers, December 01, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"A despicable miscarriage of justice, and a failure of the government to protect its people.

The notion that a State can ignore Federal law is ludicrous. I cannot think of any other nation on earth where this would happen. America is spiralling downwards and nobody knows where the brake is.

All western nations are in decline, due to the left, America probably more than most others.  As you say the notion that a state can ignore a federal law is a disgusting outrage. If there was any real justice these politicans who do this would be imprisoned as accessories to immigration crimes.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm not familiar with this case.

A totally fucked up situation.

QuoteBefore the shooting, Garcia Zarate had finished a federal prison sentence for illegal re-entry into the United States and was transferred in March 2015 to San Francisco's jail to face a 20-year-old charge for selling marijuana.

The sheriff's department released him a few days later after the district attorney dropped the marijuana charge, despite a U.S. request to detain him for deportation.

Gotta love those sanctuary cities.

In the old days any local official refusing to enforce federal laws would be put in federal prison.  They certainly would deserve it, as Kate Steinle's blood is on their hands just as much as that illegal immigrant's.

Apparently federal charges may be filed, in an effort to get justice.  I hope so .  I would also like to see San Francisco's government sued into oblviion.  But chances are the scofflaw democrats will get away with it again.  They usually do these days.

The thing is the gun belonged to a Bureau of Land Managment ranger. He put it in his backpack behind the drivers seat and locked the door. The vehicle was broken into 4 days before the shooting. It will all wind up being the BLM's fault for not having policy in place to insure theft not happening. That will be the primary focus from here on out. The family is sueing the BLM. They should sue the city, mayor, police chief, sheriff, and any number of other city government officials.

They are suing the wrong entity, it should be the people you mentioned.  BLM safety policies are a trifle compared to sanctuary city scofflaws, who should really be in jail for aiding and abetting criminals.

BTW the latsest on the story is the DOJ has issued a warrent for this illegals arrest.  Don't know if that means another trial yet, I hope so though.  Justice was not done.

Bricktop

Our Constitution is clear; where no State law exists, Federal law is applied. No State has laws regarding immigration, for example. Federal law applies in all cases. America is leading the way in demonstrating that a divided country is a weakened country. True, our leftards follow like drooling zombies the examples not only set by America, but other whacko leftists like the Greens.

Social division will destroy us long before the muslims or Russians get their turn.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"A despicable miscarriage of justice, and a failure of the government to protect its people.

The notion that a State can ignore Federal law is ludicrous. I cannot think of any other nation on earth where this would happen. America is spiralling downwards and nobody knows where the brake is.

Montreal is a sanctuary city.

Shen Li said her province is considering it too.  Every disgusting leftist idea that comes up in America or anywhere else is passed on to other western countries.  Canada even has black lives matter and antifa now.

The left is a cancer that has fully metastacized to the entire west.

I do not share your pessimism. Although spending must be reigned in and climate change alarmism could severely limit our growth, I see  a bright future for a multicultural  West.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Our Constitution is clear; where no State law exists, Federal law is applied. No State has laws regarding immigration, for example. Federal law applies in all cases. America is leading the way in demonstrating that a divided country is a weakened country. True, our leftards follow like drooling zombies the examples not only set by America, but other whacko leftists like the Greens.

Social division will destroy us long before the muslims or Russians get their turn.

Our laws are clear too.  These cities and states are disobeying them deliberately,.  The problem is how do you force them to obey the law?

I wouldn't be surprised if the "sanctuary cities" cancer came to Australia at some point.  I hope not.  But it would not surprise me.

the left wants absolute control over the entire west, and they will do anything to get it.  Who is going to stop them?

kiebers

Take the federal funding away for the sanctuary cities and build that wall...

I know...never happen.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Trump's electoral chances for a second term will rise or fall with that wall.

I said years ago that its not NK, Russia or China that threatens America.

It's Mexico.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Take the federal funding away for the sanctuary cities and build that wall...

I know...never happen.

There is no  political or economic interest in building a physical barrier between the US and Mexico.

Bricktop

If you don't Mexico will continue to send its people to the US to milk the US economy for its own gain.

I am in NO doubt whatsoever that Mexico turns a blind eye to their citizens who illegally enter the US for either work, or crime. It gets a payoff.

Mexico must be made to understand that leeching from Americans is no longer an option.

Frood

Quote from: "kiebers"Take the federal funding away for the sanctuary cities and build that wall...

I know...never happen.

There is no  political or economic interest in building a physical barrier between the US and Mexico.

Except to call attention towards a mostly one sided vacuum.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I know...never happen.

There are ways less harmful to the agriculture and construction sectors of doing that.

Bricktop

If those sectors are dependent on illegal immigrants, then hard lessons need to be learned. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

America has once before lived on slave labour, and look where that has taken them.

Frood

I know...never happen.

There are ways less harmful to the agriculture and construction sectors of doing that.

And what of the social cohesion and national debt issues they sometimes bring?

I'm all for open borders but there must be a parity first. Laws, right or wrong, must also be abided by. Allowing non citizen people to knowingly break basic laws in order to gain entry and squat and be rewarded for it while pitching La Raza sentiments previous legal immigrants never considered decades past in their quests for better lives and in their readyness to assimilate.

That's just screwed up.

Go by merits. Not just wealth but by all merits.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I know...never happen.

I'm all for open borders but there must be a parity first. Laws, right or wrong, must also be abided by. Allowing non citizen people to knowingly break basic laws in order to gain entry and squat and be rewarded for it while pitching La Raza sentiments previous legal immigrants never considered decades past in their quests for better lives and in their readyness to assimilate.

That's just screwed up.

Oh, laws should  be enforced.  All I am saying is that the US has got themselves into a predicament.  They are dependent upon low paid illegal labour.

Wazzzup

I know...never happen.

That's just screwed up.

Oh, laws should  be enforced.  All I am saying is that the US has got themselves into a predicament.  They are dependent upon low paid illegal labour.

Illegals cost america more than they save.

[size=150]illegal aliens cost California 23 billion dollars and all states put together 89 billion a year[/size]

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/map-illegal-immigration-costs-calif-most-23b-all-states-89b/article/2642257">http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/map-i ... le/2642257">http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/map-illegal-immigration-costs-calif-most-23b-all-states-89b/article/2642257