Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

my phone died

Started by Berry Sweet, December 02, 2017, 07:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Ugh!  What a pain in the ass!   The screen is shot I guess....it wont light up.....im gonna have to buy a new one....any suggestions for something affordable?

Angry White Male

I think they still make a cheap flip phone, which would be OK I guess, if you're just using it to talk!

Angry White Male

I think some of the lower end Samsung's start @ $200.00 or so.  Might be OK if you need a smart phone.

Zetsu

Why not get an iPhone, I mean it'll less likely to break down and force you to buy another one, plus they have better resale values in case you plan to upgrade.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

Well, if she's seeking a cheaper phone, iPhone may not be in her budget...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Well, if she's seeking a cheaper phone, iPhone may not be in her budget...

That's true, but even a iPhone SE would save a lot of problems in the future, even though we call it a phone, it's really not a phone anymore but an all in one ultimate device, lol.

Angry White Male

Well, depends on what she needs the device to do...  Believe it or not, some people still do use their device mainly for talking...

Angry White Male

I kid you not...  My Aunt has this flip phone.  It costs $100.  They still make them.  She only uses phone for emergencies.

https://images.contentful.com/evnrpfa1vdk4/6nC4jjvC6cuaECK24Ie8Wy/de4a8c2804f1e1c97923bca117161c13/alcatel-go-flip.jpg?w=204">

Zetsu

Just wondering Berry do you have budget range you can tell us or what do you usually use the phone for.  This way it'll be easier to find one that suits your needs.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Zetsu"Why not get an iPhone, I mean it'll less likely to break down and force you to buy another one, plus they have better resale values in case you plan to upgrade.

I agree. I cannot go back to anything else now after having one but it took me this long to actually consider it. I totally love mine.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ugh!  What a pain in the ass!   The screen is shot I guess....it wont light up.....im gonna have to buy a new one....any suggestions for something affordable?

My  phone needs  a new battery Berry..

I'll buy a Smasung,

Zetsu

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Why not get an iPhone, I mean it'll less likely to break down and force you to buy another one, plus they have better resale values in case you plan to upgrade.

I agree. I cannot go back to anything else now after having one but it took me this long to actually consider it. I totally love mine.

Some ppl say an iphone isn't worth it but it'z b/c they've never used one before.  Just the simplicity and how clean and organized it is, top notch in component and craftsmanship, and the high debugging/glitch free rate of the app store apps is worth every penny imo.

:coffeebath:

Angry White Male

I've had good like with my Samsung so far.  It's built well, with aluminum and Gorilla Glass outer shell...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Some ppl say an iphone isn't worth it but it'z b/c they've never used one before.  Just the simplicity and how clean and organized it is, top notch in component and craftsmanship, and the high debugging/glitch free rate of the app store apps is worth every penny imo.

:coffeebath:

I enjoy learning how to operate my Apple products at the Apple store. They have a good thing going. This is not to say I don't like Microsoft. I like it too still.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've had good like with my Samsung so far.  It's built well, with aluminum and Gorilla Glass outer shell...

Samsung's another quality brand I like  ac_cool , at first I was hesitant to switch from my iPhone to a Samsung phone after hearing about all the glitches on Android phones but turns out it wasn't anywhere as bad as it seems.  Dun think much could go wrong even with an entry level iPhone or a Samsung, lol just make sure to stay away from the China brand ones if you don't want CCP peeping on your personal data.