Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Were Blacks CONNED by OBAMA ?

Started by IRISH KAM, November 29, 2017, 11:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Considering that the Blacks thought that Obama was actually Black they were conned .

Its turns out that Obama was a Rainbow fruit .

Every colour of the Rainbow except Black was in his agenda .

Whats ya Views ...............
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

Of course they were, and not because of the reasons you suggest.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Of course they were, and not because of the reasons you suggest.

Obama is a politician.

IRISH KAM

Obama is now in hiding according to Sheriff arpaio .

Hes soon to be arrested for Fraud .

I cant see that happening cos Obama is living it up on PODESTA island with CLINTON .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

Same way the women were almost conned with Hiliar.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Same way the women were almost conned with Hiliar.

I  wouldn't have been one of them if I was an American.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I knew you wouldnt Fash  ac_drinks

Nor most of the ladies here.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

The democrat party in some ways at least works against black peoples interests

The democrat party is all in favor of  immigration and  illegal immigration, this takes jobs away from lower skilled blacks and drives their wages down.

Chicago for example, a place run by democrats for decades, has the highest sales/consumption tax in the country.  Sales taxes hurt the poor the most because they are regressive.

Democrats oppose allowing parents with kids in public schools to send their kids to private schools with vouchers, because the teachers union is one of their biggest donors.  So poor black kids are stick in public schools, while people like Obama and Clinton send their kids to private schools.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The democrat party in some ways at least works against black peoples interests

The democrat party is all in favor of  immigration and  illegal immigration, this takes jobs away from lower skilled blacks and drives their wages down.

Chicago for example, a place run by democrats for decades, has the highest sales/consumption tax in the country.  Sales taxes hurt the poor the most because they are regressive.

Democrats oppose allowing parents with kids in public schools to send their kids to private schools with vouchers, because the teachers union is one of their biggest donors.  So poor black kids are stick in public schools, while people like Obama and Clinton send their kids to private schools.

The Democratic party is the most corrupt political party on this continent. On par with the PRI in Mexico.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And neither was I.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Look at that... The old white hoe supports the negro who cant even speak proper english but she attacks the young boy who speaks proper english and wonders why is it suddenly okay to enter a country illegally.

">

Odinson

Hear the average leftie not knowing the difference between an immigrant and illegal alien.