The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

23 and Me DNA Test...

Started by Angry White Male, December 02, 2017, 09:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Tracked the shipment of my spit sample for DNA testing, and it has now arrived at destination.

Will see how fast testing turnaround time is now.

For those that don't exactly know what it is, it will tell you your exact ancestral makeup.  Also, I has chosen the optional test, which tests for many potential health issues also, like for Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, plus a bunch of other shit also.

This should be interesting!

Bricktop

Do they test for chronic idiocy?

My ancestry started in Africa, as everyone's does, then up through eastern Europe into what is now Russia, then crawled across the far north until moving through Poland and into the UK. No relatives came up though.

Angry White Male

For some reason the health-related part is not available in Australia.  Even in the US, there was some issue with the health related testing part.  Available in the UK, though.

I suppose it could be a lot to handle, for the wrong person, to know they're going to die from Parkinson's or Alzheimer's...

Wazzzup

Scouse should take that test, I bet he's at least 50% jewish. :laugh:

Angry White Male

I watched this UK talk show clip on YouTube, where they did just that!

One of the White Nationalists had some Jew in him!  He didn't really know how to handle it!

Bricktop

Angry White Male

I guess some things are better off tested in private, so the Brotherhood or the Grand Wizard does NOT see the results...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I guess some things are better off tested in private, so the Brotherhood or the Grand Wizard does NOT see the results...
:laugh3:

Berry Sweet

watch your result say your half jewish  :laugh3:

cc

LOL

I wonder if the scoucer would take a test  :icon_wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"watch your result say your half jewish  :laugh3:

If it is, I would still have the balls to post my results!

Angry White Male

Then I would now have a reason to finally stalk CC, the fine Jewess Princess she is, and work my Jew claw into some of that Jew wealth!

Anonymous

Herman found out he has Jewish lineage..

But, it's more common among people of East European descent like Herman.

Bricktop

My geneology moved through eastern Europe, but my nearest ancestors were Catholic. No Jewish heredity indicated. Not that I would care one way or the other...although it would be fun to stick it up Scouse. "oy vay, you Nazi bastad...ve kicked your ass in der vor."

Hmmm...I am fond of bagles...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman found out he has Jewish lineage..

But, it's more common among people of East European descent like Herman.

I am Ukrainian. My family is from that country.  Knowing a great grandparent was born a Jewish Ukrainian, but converted to Orthodox Christianity does not change anything.