Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Good morning!

Started by Superchecker, December 03, 2017, 06:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Bricktop"This jackass is never going to be able to move amongst normal people.

RR him.

ya do realise that by posting that certain members should be RRd proves ya have a very Weak caricature .

Mentally weak and a Very thin skin .

He's saying the main board is for adults and RR is for children.

Superchecker

Broke down this morning. Missed about 20 minutes of the route.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Broke down this morning. Missed about 20 minutes of the route.

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Broke down this morning. Missed about 20 minutes of the route.

Probably some ticked off commuters.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Damn Chinese buses!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Damn Chinese buses!!!

Queue, Shen Li.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Damn Chinese buses!!!

:t1929:  :rules:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Damn Chinese buses!!!

Oops...I meant Taiwanese....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Damn Chinese buses!!!

Oops...I meant Taiwanese....

:laugh:

Superchecker

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Engine shut down 5 times. I nursed the bus into the train station. But had to unload everyone and have a mechanic look at it. Ended up switching buses with a garage bound bus. Missed part of the route.
<t></t>

Superchecker

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Damn Chinese buses!!!

New Flyer is a Canadian company. .. I think they are made in the states. This particular bus was about a year and a half old now.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

Oh no Superchecker..

What was the problem?

Damn Chinese buses!!!

New Flyer is a Canadian company. .. I think they are made in the states. This particular bus was about a year and a half old now.

I have seen big towing trucks pulling city buses.

Angry White Male

Many more commercial Diesel engine reliability problems have been seen since the first adoption of Diesel engine emissions control devices starting in 2007.  Subsequently, these emissions control regulations are getting tougher to meet, and have caused owners of newer fleets MASSIVE problems and downtime.

Since my business is not funded via taxpayer, I cannot afford the downtime.  And this is EXACTLY why I run an older unit, pre-emissions control.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Many more commercial Diesel engine reliability problems have been seen since the first adoption of Diesel engine emissions control devices starting in 2007.  Subsequently, these emissions control regulations are getting tougher to meet, and have caused owners of newer fleets MASSIVE problems and downtime.

Since my business is not funded via taxpayer, I cannot afford the downtime.  And this is EXACTLY why I run an older unit, pre-emissions control.

I thought Vancouver had an electric fleet of buses?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Many more commercial Diesel engine reliability problems have been seen since the first adoption of Diesel engine emissions control devices starting in 2007.  Subsequently, these emissions control regulations are getting tougher to meet, and have caused owners of newer fleets MASSIVE problems and downtime.

I thought Vancouver had an electric fleet of buses?

Metro Vancouver has approx 262 city electric trolley buses; nearly 116 natural gas powered buses; and then nearly 1,000 diesel buses.
<t></t>