Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Alien Abduction and Probing

Started by IRISH KAM, December 05, 2017, 07:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Ya know, its general forum etiquette, that if you ask something of a forum member, you provide some as well. So I'll give ya my views when I hear yours  ac_drinks

:thumbup:

Part of that context thing I said in that other thread. Not CONTENT Kam...CONTEXT
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Blazor"Ya know, its general forum etiquette, that if you ask something of a forum member, you provide some as well. So I'll give ya my views when I hear yours  ac_drinks

and this guy claims to have enough originality to start The SEXY SANTA thread, what a joke , when we know damn right it was me .. What a BITER  :crazy:

Sexy Santa?

Santa is supposed to be a man isn't he?

SEXY SANTA thread started from SANTAS helpers, elves and girls dressed up to worship SANTA , evs had a fit on my thread and first deleted all the pics , then moved it to an obscure sub, then poof it disappeared , so KAM mocks my thread  really poorly which I believe is still there buried like all his threads since he can't maintain them and rather just pump out quantity threads with no substance and barely any views ..

SO SAD  ac_crying

I posted the ( Female ) SEXY SANTA thread first ya fool .

Grannie EVs had a Fit even tho there was No nudity in it .

She then deleted it .

U GRIMM Copied it knowing that grannie EVs wouldnt delete it cos us constantly E - Suck her saggy monkey titties .

BLAZOR has already posted before on here that i posted the thread first .

If u think ya threads are quality ya deluded .

KRAMPUS ....A Quality Thread . GRIMM ya a Fool .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

From what I recall, Kam started the sexy female santa thread, but Grimm raped it and made it his bitch lol. Grimm posted a ton in that thread. Then the thread got canned cause "a mod didnt have time to go through it". It became hidden from members and only viewable to mods. Grimm then started the Sexy female Satans thread, and the I Already Miss the Sexy Female Santa thread I believe. Which is where Evs began to hate me for voicing my opinion and chopping her lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

I believe Kam wants Santa to abduct and probe him, which the secret reason for this thread.

Blazor

As far as aliens, its hard to say what is what with all the false propaganda, but supposedly the government made an agreement with the Greys, and allow them to abduct humans in exchange for technology information. Cant remember if something went wrong, its been a while since I was looking into this.

I can also see the government using "aliens" against us. Project Bluebeam comes to mind, where they project holograms of aliens invading. While also using some drones that look like ufos armed with laser weapons firing on citizens, and the holograms making them look like more attacking than actually are. All nations join forces, and the New World Order is formed. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. False alien invasion is one of THEIR plans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I believe Kam wants Santa to abduct and probe him, which the secret reason for this thread.

That's no secret.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"From what I recall, Kam started the sexy female santa thread, but Grimm raped it

Well said BLAZOR  ac_drinks

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"As far as aliens, its hard to say what is what with all the false propaganda, but supposedly the government made an agreement with the Greys, and allow them to abduct humans in exchange for technology information. Cant remember if something went wrong, its been a while since I was looking into this.

I can also see the government using "aliens" against us. Project Bluebeam comes to mind, where they project holograms of aliens invading. While also using some drones that look like ufos armed with laser weapons firing on citizens, and the holograms making them look like more attacking than actually are. All nations join forces, and the New World Order is formed. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. False alien invasion is one of THEIR plans.

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

ya right into this Alien ThAng .  :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"As far as aliens, its hard to say what is what with all the false propaganda, but supposedly the government made an agreement with the Greys, and allow them to abduct humans in exchange for technology information. Cant remember if something went wrong, its been a while since I was looking into this.

ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"From what I recall, Kam started the sexy female santa thread, but Grimm raped it and made it his bitch lol. Grimm posted a ton in that thread. Then the thread got canned cause "a mod didnt have time to go through it". It became hidden from members and only viewable to mods. Grimm then started the Sexy female Satans thread, and the I Already Miss the Sexy Female Santa thread I believe. Which is where Evs began to hate me for voicing my opinion and chopping her lol.

I should drop by for a visit.

That should be fun.

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

Im into a lot of conspiracy theory shit lol. At least I did for years. Tons of shit. Gets hard to tell whats when you realize false propaganda is going around to deceive. If you notice in hollywood most movies portray aliens as a threat and not friendly. I believe if and when we do see aliens, it wont be real aliens, but a false flag attack.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I should drop by for a visit.

That should be fun.

Back when the Sexy female santa went down, she compared me to you  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

Im into a lot of conspiracy theory shit lol. At least I did for years. Tons of shit. Gets hard to tell whats when you realize false propaganda is going around to deceive. If you notice in hollywood most movies portray aliens as a threat and not friendly. I believe if and when we do see aliens, it wont be real aliens, but a false flag attack.

We have had posters on here over the years that subscribed to different conspiracy theories without any questions..

SCOUSE does too...

All of them are likable people though.

Odinson

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

We have had posters on here over the years that subscribed to different conspiracy theories without any questions..

SCOUSE does too...

You´ve never been abducted by illegal aliens, fash?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

SCOUSE does too...

You´ve never been abducted by illegal aliens, fash?

Not yet.