The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Don't call us snowflakes - it damages our mental health, say young people

Started by Wazzzup, December 05, 2017, 08:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Snowflakes are too precious for this world..

They have a problem with anyone who has a different opinion than they do.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Snowflakes are too precious for this world..

They have a problem with anyone who has a different opinion than they do.

And everybody else has to tolerate their bullshit opinions.

They even have political power now..

You have the wrong opinion and you are either fined or get sent to jail.

Just like during Stalins reign..

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Has she been to University?

Is that what will happen.

:ohmy:

Just raise her right Fash. I taught mine early on not to trust the school system. He knows the truths. Lies are taught in school. At least in certain areas like history, or how they try to sway a childs mind certain directions.

Some good comes from school yes, but it was set up to separate the young from the tribes and families, to indoctrinate them into sheep.

This is very true.

The public school system is a duck in joke.  My kid is coming home unsatisfied cause the work is too easy....she even told me she wants a challenge.  I've seen the work they give her and it is super easy, I'm not understanding why they are doing this?  Apparently a whole bunch of other students are starting to complain.  I'm gonna start looking into tutoring and other courses outside of school for Lo...as well as continuing with the extra stuffs I teach Lo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Just raise her right Fash. I taught mine early on not to trust the school system. He knows the truths. Lies are taught in school. At least in certain areas like history, or how they try to sway a childs mind certain directions.

Some good comes from school yes, but it was set up to separate the young from the tribes and families, to indoctrinate them into sheep.

This is very true.

The public school system is a duck in joke.  My kid is coming home unsatisfied cause the work is too easy....she even told me she wants a challenge.  I've seen the work they give her and it is super easy, I'm not understanding why they are doing this?  Apparently a whole bunch of other students are starting to complain.  I'm gonna start looking into tutoring and other courses outside of school for Lo...as well as continuing with the extra stuffs I teach Lo.

That's very East Asian Berry.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

This is very true.

Lol...I know but I need to keep her interested.  I intend for her to go to college or university, she knows this.  Education is a priority in my home.  Homework done, keep grades up...keep attitude in check, she gets stuff.

Anonymous

This is very true.

Lol...I know but I need to keep her interested.  I intend for her to go to college or university, she knows this.  Education is a priority in my home.  Homework done, keep grades up...keep attitude in check, she gets stuff.

Are you Chinese or Asian Berry Sweet?

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Velvet"

This is very true.

Are you Chinese or Asian Berry Sweet?

Lol no

Anonymous