The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

BitCoin has now crested $12,000 USD.

Started by Angry White Male, December 06, 2017, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"ALL?  $20,000 total in bitcoin would represent less than 5% of my total investment portfolio.

Trust me, I'm not an idiot financially.

You should be hedged across the other performing cryptos.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I gambled that as BitCoin rises to new heights (since it is THE crypto), the holders of other crypto's will sell and reinvest everything into bitcoin.

My prediction seems to have come true.

Bitcoin is still in its infancy with investors (which I am), so it's the "go to" crypto right now.

Angry White Male

Remember, worth is all anything someone is willing to pay.  Diamonds used to be worthless, until DeBeers convinced people that they should buy them, creating their "Diamonds are Forever" ad campaign.  They did this, as they had an entire fucking warehouse full of useless and worthless (at the time) diamonds.

Their ad campaign worked, and I'm sure it's still studied in Ad School...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

The drive to get out of this immigrant infested, congested shithole that Vancouver has become, has given me the drive to want to hopefully fund my retirement to somewhere nicer, if I ever get there.

I have a real reason to attempt to build wealth, and it isn't to buy a fucking computer game with bitcoin.

I want out, big time.  And only with smart decisions can I make this happen.  And I WILL make this happen.

I have my work here, but eventually I must leave.

I just hope that I can find a good woman for when I age into retirement.  My standards are high, but I'm OK with that!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

You have some investment advice you'd like to share with the forum?

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

You have some investment advice you'd like to share with the forum?

Only risk what you can afford to lose.

Diversify.

'To the Moon' should be ignored on crypto.

Store your private keys offline and keep paper backups.

Research each crypto and who was and is on the Dev team, also why they left and where they went.

Read about where each crypto wants to go, their goals, and accomplishments by quarter.

Keep an eye on the number of tokens minted, the cap, and how many are held in reserve. Also, if they are to be used as a crypto version of QE or burnt and when.

For starters.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Up another 10% since last night.  If you plebs had listened to Ace, and bought a few days ago, your shit would've went up 40% by now.

But no!  Enjoy being poor, you plebs!  Enjoy a poverty lifestyle, you poors!

Odinson

Do you guys understand how quickly it has risen?

It was worth about 2,5k a few months ago..

Its a bubble... You are gonna lose a tonne of money..

Its not a buyers market.

Anonymous

Bitcoin is hotter than ever. Is it time for the average investor to get some skin in the game?

Only if you've got cash to spare, says Mark Cuban, the billionaire investor and Shark Tank host.

"It's still very much a gamble," Cuban said of buying Bitcoin in a recent interview with MONEY. "It could go to $15,000 or zero and maybe both on the same day."

The price of Bitcoin recently shot past $13,000, and experts are split on whether the cryptocurrency is a good investment or not. Several stocks are soaring on the rising fever, and the infamous Winklevoss twins have been minted "Bitcoin billionaires" thanks to its meteoric rise in valuation over the last year. There could be at least 200 Bitcoin billionaires in the world already, and some people are even selling off their own assets and betting on Bitcoin as a longterm strategy for wealth accumulation.

But old-schoolers like Vanguard's Jack Bogle are saying you should avoid Bitcoin speculation "like the plague." Meanwhile, billionaire Thomas Peterffy of the brokerage Interactive Brokers recently warned that a Bitcoin futures market could lead to a "Lehman-brothers style collapse" of the whole financial system.

Cuban says he owns Bitcoin himself, along with another cryptocurrency, Ethereum—but with a net worth of roughly $3.3 billion, and assets like the Dallas Mavericks, he can afford to take some risks. Which is essentially his mantra right now on how regular people should approach Bitcoin.

If it's money you need to depend on and can't afford to lose, don't do it," Cuban said. "If you have money you can gamble with, then it's worth taking a shot."

http://time.com/money/5052218/mark-cuban-bitcoin-advice/">http://time.com/money/5052218/mark-cuba ... in-advice/">http://time.com/money/5052218/mark-cuban-bitcoin-advice/

Mark Cuban is right. I would never advise my clients to gamble their financial security on bitcoin.

Angry White Male

Odie, stop being a poors, and join us elites.  In one month you'll be sorry you didn't buy today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Odie, stop being a poors, and join us elites.  In one month you'll be sorry you didn't buy today.

He can't be spending his welfare cheque on bitcoin. He needs it for cheap vodka.

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Odie, stop being a poors, and join us elites.  In one month you'll be sorry you didn't buy today.

No I wont..

Theres no easy way to get rich and I´m sure investing money in bitcoin is gonna backfire royally..

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He can't be spending his welfare cheque on bitcoin. He needs it for cheap vodka.

:MG_216:

Angry White Male

I thought the welfare rates in Northern European nations were quite generous?  He should be able to invest at least a little bit.

Odie, you will regret not listening to Ace!  You will regret life of poverty and squalor.