The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Vroom Vrooms

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2017, 01:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You think large multinational firms are going to embrace EV and migrate to power generation for an 80% drop in revenue while governments lose out on taxing the hell from petroleum pumps?

You think your non EV household electric bill is steep now, just wait.

I know this is off topic, but Alberta's carbon tax will increase fifty per cent on January 1..

Meanwhile we are closing down all our coal fired power plants..

We were self sufficient in power production, but soon we'll have to import electricity from neighbouring BC..

Electricity will be very expensive here in the future but will make no difference to climate change..

Anyway, back to cars, when I trade in my Nissan Altima, it won't be an ev we buy..

A Nissan Qashqai is a possibility.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You think large multinational firms are going to embrace EV and migrate to power generation for an 80% drop in revenue while governments lose out on taxing the hell from petroleum pumps?

You think your non EV household electric bill is steep now, just wait.

I know this is off topic, but Alberta's carbon tax will increase fifty per cent on January 1..

Meanwhile we are closing down all our coal fired power plants..

We were self sufficient in power production, but soon we'll have to import electricity from neighbouring BC..

Electricity will be very expensive here in the future but will make no difference to climate change..

Anyway, back to cars, when I trade in my Nissan Altima, it won't be an ev we buy..

A Nissan Qashqai is a possibility.

They're regressing society back to feudalism.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Apparently they would give my S2000 a real run for its money...

But doesn't your S2000 have like 240 horse power, the type R might be fast but it's still just a entry level sports car when compared to the S2000 and the others.

I think the Type R has all wheel drive or something that makes it pretty potent around tracks. I really don't know how they'd go head to head, but they're both weapons.

What car are we talking about?

ac_blush

Bricktop

Frood

Kind of like a Mr. Sweetchuck ride.
Blahhhhhh...