The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

DNA tech admits adding African ancestry to screw with 'Racists'

Started by Aryan, December 07, 2017, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Anyone with half a brain, like me, buys their kits for our own reasons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Anyone with half a brain, like me, buys their kits for our own reasons.

:laugh:

Aryan

Whether you agree or disagree with a person's beliefs, manipulating their DNA results to suit yourself is completely wrong, especially when you are getting paid for the service...

If it was upto me, the culprits would receive hefty jail time, so that others don't get the same idea.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"We all have "African" DNA in us.

That's where human DNA originated from. There's a little tinge of colour in every white boy...

From what ive read on here .

U have had plenty of African DNA in ya Mouth and Ass .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Whether you agree or disagree with a person's beliefs, manipulating their DNA results to suit yourself is completely wrong, especially when you are getting paid for the service...

If it was upto me, the culprits would receive hefty jail time, so that others don't get the same idea.

Its a scam..

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Whether you agree or disagree with a person's beliefs, manipulating their DNA results to suit yourself is completely wrong, especially when you are getting paid for the service...

Oh FFS Scouser. Throw them in a max penn with rapists, murderers and terrorists??

It's a civil matter. Sue the company and they fire the employee.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh FFS Scouser. Throw them in a max penn with rapists, murderers and terrorists??

Sure, they would definitely think  twice about their actions in future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

So, would kids who paint graffiti on public property, but I don't want to throw em in max security facilities with fucking animals.

Prison(not jail) should be for violent offenders. Everyone  else can make restitution.

Aryan

So, would kids who paint graffiti on public property, but I don't want to throw em in max security facilities with fucking animals.

Prison(not jail) should be for violent offenders. Everyone  else can make restitution.

It should be zero tolerance for left wing extremists, they've been allowed free reign for far too long.

Odinson

You are going soft, shen li?

Anonymous

It should be zero tolerance for left wing extremists, they've been allowed free reign for far too long.

Leftists are an expense on society. Make them pay for a fucking change.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Leftists are an expense on society. Make them pay for a fucking change.

You know what I see here?  We have a full time crew of turbanheads who's job is to pick up trash on the side of the highways here...  Why are we paying them?  These unemployed, lazy lefties should be forced to do this job when they make trouble, as a community service.  It would be good for the taxpayer, and good for the lefties too, since they would get a taste of work for the first time in their lives.

kiebers

It should be zero tolerance for right wing extremists, they've been allowed free reign for far too long.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"It should be zero tolerance for right wing extremists, they've been allowed free reign for far too long.

ac_drinks

Aryan

Would you look at that, the shrimp dicked ch1nk and Hall Monitor Kiebers appear to have some form of bro-mance going on....

Perhaps old Kiebers is a big fan of diversity and mass immigration too? Maybe he even has mixed race grand kids? Who knows, or cares for that matter.

If right wing extremists have been getting their way over the years, why are white countries still being flooded with the dregs of the third world?   :001_rolleyes:

If either of you were remotely intelligent, you'd realise that it's the left which has dominated politics in most western countries for decades and it's only recently that the right has managed to regain some power and influence.