The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Flu

Started by Aryan, December 09, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who's had it/got it?   :smiley11:

I've had it for the past 4 days and it's kicked the living shit out of me I don't  mind admitting!  

I think possibly I may be over the worst, but I've had to take sick time off work which has resulted in me losing monies, so I ain't a happy chappy.    acc_angry

Ahhh, poor boy. Do you have someone(a special lady) to take care of you?

realgrimm

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Reject Rodeo material .

Theres No content to it .

FLU ?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/3eb7d608ea95e528b3c55e319a8eb3b1/tumblr_p0q4jhQgSM1ris16so1_500.gif">

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"

I've had it for the past 4 days and it's kicked the living shit out of me I don't  mind admitting!  

I think possibly I may be over the worst, but I've had to take sick time off work which has resulted in me losing monies, so I ain't a happy chappy.    acc_angry

Nah, but from previous experience, having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean they are going to fuss over you when you're ill.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Nah, but from previous experience, having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean they are going to fuss over you when you're ill.   :laugh:

I could imagine the type of girlfriend you would have On the dole, three kids to three different men, looks twenty years older than her biological age and smokes like a chimney.

http://d1378t5yqi6qpe.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/24103058/Meredith-Close-Up.jpg">

Bricktop

I don't see a wedding ring (as if that matters?). Send her details to flu-boy ASAP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I could imagine the type of girlfriend you would have On the dole, three kids to three different men, looks twenty years older than her biological age and smokes like a chimney.

http://d1378t5yqi6qpe.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/24103058/Meredith-Close-Up.jpg">

I would not assume that.

Aryan

I'm still ill if anyone's interested.  :sad:

And yes, Seoulbro is still a tremendous phaggot...

(Why has that word been censored?)   ac_dunno

Bricktop

Still poorly, eh...

ac_boring

Aryan

I blame the leftist/Jewish infiltration on here....

Thankfully though RW's particular brand of forum cancer has been dealt with.

Bricktop

But then I came back....

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bjNaHzxM3bE/hqdefault.jpg">

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm still ill if anyone's interested.  :sad:

KIEBERS is a Bias Ole Fruity Bollix .

Posting anyThAng aboot the Fruity Cunts on here and it will be censored or Rodeod .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

Kiebers does love black cawk by the looks of things on here...

Anonymous

Because Herman drinks barrel wash for breakfast and uses that word as frequently as you do.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Because Herman drinks barrel wash for breakfast and uses that word as frequently as you do.

I am over the worst I think....  although my cough won't seem to disappear.   :sad:

Odinson